Hitac Assault & Astral Ascension Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Aug 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Hitac Assault & Astral Ascension Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Is it Epion Venom or Epion Diminisher? Posts say Epion Venom but the promo image shows Epion Diminisher

3. What is the damage of the new lasers? How can you announce new lasers without providing any info about their damage?

4. Pros: battle pass where you can get modules, you can get good module for citadel+ from capsule converter

Cons:
    Hitacs die too fast, they have too low health, why not make it's hp adjust to damage it takes like Demaner freighter did? battle pass is otherwise fine but the missions about ''damage hitacs'' will take way too long with the hp they have and the amount of people on them. Hitac underling and Hitac Underboss have very poor rewards, also it should spawn multiple of them instead of one. The new temporary title thing is just annoying with the constant annoucements in game. The new laser is absudurdly pay2win, 20€ for one laser is a a joke and you can only get 1 from battle pass.

Conculsion: Copied event from previous years with badly made new features, in future please have test servers open for events so these kinds of things would be noticed.

5. trains ruining the event, again, what happened ?

6. Oddy

Oddy User

There is one gripe with the peculiar objective/s and would appreciate if added: Add Hitac Underboss to the objective/s where you need to damage Hitac 2.0 and 2.5. Would help the players who don't go after the Hitacs (reasons already known).

I have nothing against the new laser; it's good but I don't bother with it when Prometheus is still overall better. But still an solid option if you don't have that many Prometheus lasers.

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  7. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

i cant give an opinion considering the game keeps crashing so i cant log on to play event

8. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

missions are once again geared to accomodate the botr's , come on 100,000,000 damage, live in the reaL world.
    and botr's have all the new gear and dont share with anything, so if you dont bot event is a waste od space.

-TACKO-[H.E] likes this.
  9. OK.
    Simple request: Put a missle that fires from the Hitac randomly. If it hits a ship and 7 ships lock and fire at the same time instant locking an invisible target its a 10 day ban. There are so many slaved ships hitting the hitac that it took forever to do the minion mission last night. The Hitac melts as it gets hit by stacks.

The maps are also full of NPC golis killing the smaller minions.

I would like to do the event but its really hard when not only can you not figure out when the ship will appear but when it does there is a cloud of ships on it already using draw fire.

10. Can't even login to do mission objectives as the client never works.

-TACKO-[H.E] likes this.
  11. madhatter2

madhatter2 User

hitecs a joke loads of auto lockers on it you dont stand a chance, total waste of time..........

12. Tried to do the Daily event quests.
    Someone who manages the game needs to actually sign in and look at the output.
    Was in Bmaps. Ships in a large group attack the HITAC
    Soon as it jumps all of the 'group' fly in symmetry to the center of the map. None jump with the HITAC

Can things be any more clear?

Locking the minions on the Hitac is a lesson in frustration.
    This is a bugged event period.

13. Ok, so I would like to know what compensation is for the battle pass I paid for?
    The event was broken and most evenings you could not log in. It got progressively worse to the point last week that jumping ports required a complete reload of the back page and main game page.

You can see clearly adding the gate spins along with additional 'skins', 'events for nothing real' and lack of actually stopping outside apps from connecting are causing a major impact.

I would like my battlepass refunded. Whenever the HITAC was around I had to relock and fire constantly just to see my lasers do anything.

Just the daily missions were overly difficult from the lag. It felt like I was playing over a modem on 'compuserve'.

At one point 4 of us in TS were reporting each other in wildly different parts of the map. Me in a completely different map that I thought I was playing in.

Something drastic needs to be done.

14. Last gate for astral rsb and rcb would only shoot one time then it was greyed out was in top 5 could have been 3,2 or 1st but ship doesn't shoot massive lag spike where your shooting the npc that is frozen in the middle of the map then gets super speed.
    Why does everyone keep giving these feedbacks when if anything the game keeps getting worse and worse?

If you can't fix the game say something as your compensation you can keep it, got 50% xp booster given to me when i can't play all i do is login do daily's and watch my money go down the toilet!!!

Also searching for hitac minion while bot's are shooting the minions but when they spawn a boss they shoot other npc's so I have to kill the boss for them so the minion will spawn again "How is that fair game play"?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023