Hitac Assault Event Feedback September 2019

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Sep 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bakjam

Bakjam User

In addition I find absolutely ridiculous that we have to buy a new battle pass already! Sure I get that eventually there would be like a blue battle pass or a 'Event X battle pass' but already? I feel like the rewards for the previous event and especially this one were far to poor to force us to buy yet another battle pass. I mean if we could use the previous pass for this event and that would be it, it would be fine in my opinion but already? There is no way I am going to spend €10 nor 150,000 uridium for such poor rewards!

2. Popcorn proposed an excellent idea on the Discord so I thought I'd share it here:

Instead of spawning one Hitac that is controlled by MCC--two other Hitacs should also be spawned at the same time so that no one Hitac can be dominated by the same clan.

Although this may not entirely fix the problem of the dominate MCC moving from one Hitac onto the next, it does give players extra time to reap the rewards and finish any event quests they have before the dominate MCC reaches them.

_oversoulpaul_ and Bakjam like this.
  3. We were in the Hitac and its a loss. The special players show up and they are *NOT* subject to the hitac slowdowns or lag. Had a guy moving left to right faster than any ship in the game avoiding lock. Emped and flew through the crowd. Magic locked me right away shooting again.

Same people. Same type of play. Always on our server the same group of players using the same toys.

BONUS: When they went active on the hitac suddenly anyone saying anything about them got banned in chat. How odd. Its almost like they have access to people us regular players do not? Shhhhh dont speak about it they delete it and refer it to the special thread no one reads.

4. Horrible event dominated by players who weren't given enough attention as children. Don't get me wrong, I love turning it back on them and popping THEM off the Hitac then watching them get all hyped up. My point is, as an event for the entire game community, it sucks. Keep catering to the 10% DO...

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.
  5. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

Seems DO don't mind having players waste capsules - Unless the plan is to make the next to useless SPC-C02 able to be used on more than Citadels, I can't see a point to having 4 or more of them.

Those who write code at DO really have no respect for players - Just one shonky thing after another.

Go do hitac, get ONE of the new upgrade modules, over and over and over.

As per the announcement;
    "you’ll even have the chance to get some of the brand new ship upgrade modules as rewards in the Capsule Converter."

I suppose getting the same thing over and over could be called "some".

6. Okay Hi!

Nice event Hitac, isn't it?

However, very disappointed on the amount of ammo it wastes and yet still x2 is still sitting on my account in its tens and tens of millions.

Therefore, I think it is time to be able to recipe x2 into x4.

...Besides, lots of players want the 40k RSB quest....It could be useful :D

They have done all their x4 and it's virtually impossible to hit hard and get the Exhaustion mission completed (battle pass quest).

7. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Thanks to all who took some time to provide their valued feedback here. The game team has taken this feedback and had discussions with the designers and you may see some changes in future Hitac events. While they cannot make every change suggested, they have seen them and do appreciate your input.

Regards,

AkinStrider and TermiteFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.