Hitac Feedback Thread - August 2021

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Aug 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Hitac Event.

Your DarkOrbit Team
    (Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts and player questions. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. Please note: The ability cooldown won’t exceed 75% even with this boost!
    why do this capping OFF the CD ?
    CD-B02 30%
    CD-B01 20%
    hermes drone design 10%
    Triskelion HS2 25%
    Event fever 25%
    BLight gate Boosters from 0->to infiniti

WHY ??? :)

3. The H4 costs uri and is exactly what I predicted that there would be *YEHAW* special drones shortly later for *reasons* like we needed yet another laser.

I set one loose for 15k Uri the return was garbage and less than a regular credit R-1 or B-1

11.08.2021 - 18:33 Received item: Solidus (59)
    11.08.2021 - 18:33 Received item: Isochronate (24)

I see my lil noob ship rising in rank so fleecing players is not working well. I know I am going to try the new expansion but if its like hitak with multi company ships running apps Im out.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  4. Veki

Veki User

Hi

Could you please change this option :

Either remove Hitac from normal maps and restrict it to PvP maps (like Demaner).
    Or make PvP protection go away if you shoot Hitac (like it's for CBS).
    Or make PvP protection come back if we jump to map where there is no Hitac.
    Or let us track Hitac in which map it is so we can avoid it.

I don't care nor I'm playing nor I want to play this event. For me, it's dumb and pointless.
    But it is interfering with my peaceful enjoyment of the PvE server.

So please change this option to some of the suggestions above.

5. DukeMongo

DukeMongo User

Used the h-05 retriever. Waste of time.
    13.08.2021 - 09:03 Received item: Solidus (57)
    13.08.2021 - 09:03 Received item: PrimeCoupon
    13.08.2021 - 09:03 Received item: Tetrathrin (24)
    13.08.2021 - 09:03 Received item: Isochronate (24)
    For 15k Uri.......absolute rip off.
    More fun and better chances from other less expensive retrievers......

-=MarcVenture=- likes this.
  6. Funxy

Funxy User

Hitac randomly spawns next to you and removes your PvE status, why? The player has no chance to consent to PvP, which is the whole point of PvE server. Please make the PvE removal only if player interacts with hitac, not when the player happens to be in the same map. And even then gate it behind the PA-X module activation, to avoid accidental misfires.

7. Hitac dispatch drones I feel need to be reworked as they don't seem worth it according to many people. As well as my main problem is that there is a PvP event on the PvE server, does this not seem odd. I came to the PvE server to enjoy DarkOrbit and all its PvE elements, if I wanted to do the Hitac event and others with the element of danger from PvP I would've still been playing my original Server Great Britain. PvP should always be optional on the Global Server, you need to find another way to tempt people into spending money on Global(PvE) server rather than people needing to spend money to quickly boost their combat ability to be able to participate in events.

8. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I skip this type of event. I see the most lame thing from the day they first started it. Everyone chase a shot the same ship. Just how lame can ya get? No reward could ever be worth supporting something as this ridiculous stupid concept. Bring back events like Attack of the Killer Pets. they were fun not lame like these type.

9. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I never participate this HITAC event, how could you damage HITAC when bunch of top Clan destroy you...LOL.

10. I just started the game again and yes there are times where you just get destroyed by clans but there is also times where there isn't anyone there just don't give up or try to get group with shared boosters.

`Djurkz` likes this.
  11. JustMe3

JustMe3 User

On the Global server meant for PVE only; remove all PVP interactions. Keep the PVP addicts and features for ALL the other servers and leave that ONE PVE server alone.

Bibulus and PacificNW like this.
  12. Same here

13. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

wast all you good stuff event just to get scam't by do and getting nothing out of it

14. AVIT

AVIT User

is always the worst event ,,,dunno why this is still an event ..clans are formed to do event and then disband ..
    i never do HITAC as i can be bothered to wait and travel to map it spawns in .. its a waste of my time . i prefer gate events that i can always go to easily

15. DukeMongo

DukeMongo User

So I thought I would try a H-04 retriever at 10k Uri and a permit. Disappointed or what.....

20.08.2021 - 09:01 Received item: Isochronate (8)
    20.08.2021 - 09:01 Received item: Solidus (30)

Stay away from any of the hitac retrievers. Poor rewards for such a high cost.

I might contact support for a refund!

16. utter waste of time and ammo,
    if you dont cheat the event is pointless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

17. 65% of the time the drops are empty boxes?

18. Objectives to use 15 and 25 cpu's for eternal gate - note to big point, there are still some of us, a minority now, that do not cheat, so we do not cheat on invokes multiple times per week, and due to work and life in general of having other things to do, we do not have the time to farm the required amount of resources to build this level of cpu's unlike the cheating players that you do nothing about :mad:. It will take some of us players several months to get the resources to build this amount of cpu's :(

Perhaps it will have been better to not bother with these two particular objectives and have more do damage to aliens in the eternal gate instead, you know, for those of us who do not cheat and steal our way to hundreds of cpu's per year so we have a chance of earning the 7 keys/1500 uber rockets and 15 keys/5 backup shield 2 or whatever minuscule rewards that will be attached in the future to these same cpu objectives that we will miss out on while the cheaters get them! :mad:

The use eternal gate cpu's should be reduced to using a max of 5. You can do three objectives with them. Use 1, 3 and 5. Replace the 10, 15 and 25 cpu nonsense with other objectives, like doing damage to aliens in or out of eternal, doing more wave targets in eternal etc.

I notice that the prolific cheaters fill the top 5 of the gate ranks as per usual too. Nothing changes there. Must be nice to cheat and steal your way through a game and then be hugely rewarded in event after event while the folk at big point continue to blissfully bury their heads in the ground of denial while refusing to delete 100% of EVERYTHING from their accounts once every four months including all those stolen level 16+ equipment, modules etc. out of desperation to protect the money that the cheaters also spend on the game. :(

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  19. Bibulus

Bibulus User

Why is this even on the pve server, another 24 hours having to wait for the red circle to go:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It finishes today hip hip hooray

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2021
  20. yeah, I did some alone at night cuz nobody was online, only bots lol, most of the boxes are empty, not worth it, wasn't even getting pet modules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.