Home page issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by βŁũΞ•√ΞŊØM, Jul 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [​IMG] 59924907
    US East 3
    Ive been having issues with parts of my home page. Ive tried joining a clan, purchasing ammo and other items from the store. its not popping up any window to click and the shop wont let me scroll through the items. I cant play untill this is fixed. Any suggestions? Ive already used a different browser to load the game and ive cleared cookies and all that good stuff. the new look is worse than the original setup 5 years ago

2. -cryoman-

-cryoman- User

theres a good chance that you have downloaded somet and a virus got into your browser happend to me i cleared everything and it loaded also if your using chrome change the cookie settings and stuff the scroll problem is most likely a picture problem and javascript is when it doesent pop up also if your background for darkorbit home page aint loading thats cuz you have pictures disabled also allowing it to set cookies will help

3. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

Apologies for the unacceptable delay of a moderator response in this thread.

Can i ask if you are still experiencing these issues?

~Ddraig