[SC] hopefully these code work for someone who is active

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Peo0pl3GA5, Jul 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peo0pl3GA5

Peo0pl3GA5 User

hey guys,
    its sad to say im official off from darkorbit and found my new interest. Moba games are the most competitive and you do not need to grind after hours to pvp with someone and then they win just because they botted more than you (have better equipments).
    i used to be a spending player and probably would have been but these bot users always made me questioned me to spend anymore as rationally they are getting more uri for less effort and without paying anything (eg box doubler only). if i want i could do that same but i do not see the point of that and have been looking for a different game and for the past 1 year i have and i have progress quite well in it and best part is no grinding, its all skills.

my point is i loved this game and was on top of my stuff back in 2016 even though there were still bots but i was having fun with hunts and all stuff after that i stopped and came back bought 1 week premium just because wanted to try the new server merge Ga5 with Ga1 but it did not change my decision to come back as i felt i do not have time to grind or bot however if there was no bot i would definitely spend money to buy uridium but tbh why would you when i see my clan members saying you make 200K a day by the bots and me paying over 50 pounds for only 1 million uri . they make that in less than a week plus the countless other benefits eg other rewards from boxes.

at the end i am not sure if these codes will work for your account but i hope its does as i do not mind they ban my acc as i havnt logged in more than 4-5 months.

DARC-QK8M-1XRA-7W4T
    *valid until 2019-07-13
    • 1 week of Premium
    • 30% Shop discount for 24 hours

DARW-29VY-U0AK-ZH2S
    *valid until 2019-07-22
    • 1 Monat Premium
    • 100 Extra-Energien
    • 100 Logfiles
    • 20 Beute-Keys

goodbye and i hope i helped someone if not well the mods can finally ban my account. that will stop me from checking if finally Darkorbit is free from bots by new update but i literally waited from 2016 and onward and nothing happened.
    At the end i made good memories especially in Ga5 with fighting alongside famous ga5 youtubers but all of them dead now anyways so no point to keep checking when nothing is gonna happen.

2. Peo0pl3GA5,
    Always fun when you are around. Have a great time with your new adventure my friend ;)

-FT

**Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

3. *SM*

*SM* User

Hi Pe0pl3, you were once in my clan and though I no longer play on GA5, I'm sad to see you go.

4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.