[UIP] how about running events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Star*Fire, Jun 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

It would be nice to let all players in this 24/7 game have a chance at some of the events. Not all players play between 7am to 10 pm servertime. I play mostly between 12am and 6 am so players like me never get to do any of the events. They use to run them at times we could. Then after the server merger we lost out on lots of things. They moved us in the uswest server to the us east server, so they moved us back in time 3 hours. With this move they put the upgrade hour at 4 pm on the west coast instead of 7 pm like it always was. Well if your like me your working at this time. Us players who were moved have lost a lot of ingame benafits. It's shame, this game was a blast. Gave everyone a chance, not now. Bots rule this game and its made easier for them. They must be the big spenders I'm guessing. Gives us a chance do some of these events, put some up between 12 am and 6 am and make things like upgrade hour random so it pops up at times through out the 24 hours that the game is running. this only fair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.