[GI] how do i play darkobrit on my chromebook again i been play for almost 13 years til now

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by .-spacewarrior-.83, Jan 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I stop playing Darkorbit about 6 months ago when my laptop stop working and now unable to play again. how can i play it on my chromebook which i been using for a while now?

2. My first question would be , Did you download the client from a browser page?
    I know it sounds really basic but I don't know of any reason why you shouldn't be able to play.
    And when you say you can't use dark orbit on your Chromebook , what does that mean exactly.
    (Is it not loading , do you get some kind of error message, are you unable to log on?)
    If you're more specific , maybe there is someone out there who has the solution.

There is also another player who is having trouble playing on his Chromebook. Does the Chromebook meet the minimum requirements to download client ?

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2021
  3. Sorry to say, you can't play on Chromebook. The browser version is gone, the only way to play is via the downloadable client. And that only works on windows. So, if you don't have a pc desktop, or laptop, you can't play.

Not until the new unity browser version comes online, if it ever does.

4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing as inactive

EHD