How do I report a possible hacker from east2?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΉΣĽIØĢUЙŃΣЯ, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. How do I report a possible hacker in east 2 his name is REMOVED and he tried to give his DO account to me by telling me to give him my email account and password. This player needs to be investgated

Last edited by moderator: Dec 26, 2013
  2. If you have screen from chat or email message of your conversation, you can send it to support, they will ban him.

3. no, I dont, he popped out of the group chat we were in before I could copy it

4. .D1™

.D1™ User

For this you will need to contact the customer care team. When you do this, provide any supporting documentations you may have and a time frame when this occured. Since this happened in a group chat, the time frame in which this may have occured may be a vital thing to provide as it will narrow the window to search for them as they investigate.

Keep in mind, they will not tell you the outcome of any said investigation they may/may not do.

Hope this helps, have a nice day and Holiday Season.

5. Hello There,

all good info from the others that have been posting.

If you select the support redirect in my signature, and include any other information with in this ticket such as Screen captures . The more information sent in the more this would help.

And Yes, the point above concerning posting any information of other players this is due to privacy of the other players/user.

Again I thank you for your time and understanding upon this matter.
    Does the OP (Origianl Poster) have any further questions?

Kindest Regard

Sparky