How many times do we have to Accept Terms in a 5 minute period?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by IRON-THRONE, Aug 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. what is going on with this game now, whereas every time we click on a Button ( CLAN / Auction/
    / Rankings/ EVERY BUTTON,.. we have the Pop Up on the Bottom of the game page to Accept the Terms of the game? Even on the Game Page this Happens?

How long is this Issue going to Last?

We want a Answer

Grandpa_II and TheDutchAvenger like this.
  2. Same here...I thought it was just me. It pops up every time I change tabs on the home screen. Very annoying.

TheDutchAvenger likes this.
  3. Another fine production roll out by the extensive QA team at Bigpoint.

I must have had that pop up 20 times going through the motions.

Maybe they can get the guys running apps to obey the TOS this year? I mean how insanely high WILL the top 10 players go?

4. Oddy

Oddy User

The Issue - Privacy Policy do not disappear - have been reported to the team

- DO Discord

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  5. they are cheching bots player

Tranquilizer likes this.
  6. And if that was'nt enough and annoying, just now, like last night , cant get game, loading so long ( never end )that
    the joy of playing is soo disappeared. And boosters wears off by itself..
    yes I got to play last night, but until 2-3 hours and it was
    early morning... And i start to log in at 8:18 pm and i still try to log in (
    note the time on the clock 1:31 am
    .... wohoo

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
  7. And then there are the bots. I mean, 3-8 has been swarming with bots for a week, but DO has not noticed???

Tranquilizer likes this.
  8. Keiitsuo

Keiitsuo User

I have the same problem with "Privacy Policy do not disappear". But also because of this, in hangar I don't see icons of any of my items/lasers/designs etc. In-game I don't see icons in assembly. I tried to reinstall game and run DO as administrator and still the same.

9. PacificNW

PacificNW User

yes that terms pop-up is a real annoyance.

will DO fix anytime soon?

10. Grandpa_II

Grandpa_II User

hey iron good to see your still out and about. ya this pop up was happening all day yesterday have fun dewalt

11. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

had to on every bid in the auction. plus many other times yesterday and so far today

It seems to be any tab on the back pages is making me " Agree " Before letting me move on.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 9, 2023
  12. It's just a joke the response time for any issues the game has shows how much they care if it's not working right, they are to busy coming up with another useless addition to the game that will be over priced!!!

I think all it would take for the game to be good again is a little life from the BP team!!!

~Rhiannon~ likes this.
  13. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

maybe it's time for someone to wake John and tell him, the server in his garage isn't working right and needs some attention. lol

~Rhiannon~ likes this.
  14. What are the mods here even doing? Is there any purpose at all?

15. Bro! Been Some YEARS!
    Yeah, this issue is just as annoying as not being able to log in for 2 weeks or talking in a old clan discord (or Reading)!

16. ~Rhiannon~

~Rhiannon~ User

It has much bigger problems now with the player tracker, clan tracker they have added onto the darkbot program that has been allowed to stay in game for far too long. If I had not played this game in it's earlier years, I would not play it today... Thankfully I don't play for rank just for fun, but with what is going on and allowed to go on it isn't even that anymore.

I think you are absolutely correct, if they actually logged onto the game they may see some of it's issues.

If you read it it isn't about game play, it's about selling your personal info.....

Last edited by moderator: Aug 17, 2023
  17. Yes, same here. An ongoing issue since the weekend. It will not matter if you change the settings from accept all, through to reject all, or any combination in between. The popup will repeat.

18. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

wow, this stuff is going on?