[SC] How pathetic

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by STARLIGHTHUSTLE, Aug 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 5000 day celebration and you fill those boxes with those stupid sprays and emotes.
    It's no wonder many players are leaving this game. Who are you trying to appeal to?
    5 to 10 year old's? It's bad enough that you can't even fix the game so it runs well , but then you add some useless garbage to it also. I used to hold the TDO and it's people in high regard. Now not so much. I , by nature , try to remain optimistic , always hoping that you and your staff will see the light and start listening to you patrons. And not just the one's who bribe their way to glory. Those boxes should have been filled with practical items we could all use (i.e. ammo,boosters ,pet fuel,weapons,generators,and maybe a ship design or two). Plus a multitude of other items which would have benefited all of us who have stuck through all these rough times. It is with great disappointment that I say , "You really dropped the ball on this one".
    All that hype for NOTHING! What a waste!

2. Yep, you nailed it!

-FT

RapidStar[go_up] likes this.