How to Fill Up Galaxy Gates Best!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim User

It's risky but well worth it if you get the gate parts on the x5 :)

Statistically it is better to use x2.

2. M!tzs^^n

M!tzs^^n User

I just spent, 1,276 spins on a zeta, I spent x100 5 times and the rest I spent x1 and now I'm at 106/111 for me its alright because im a free player and doing it that way helped me out. Thanks guys

3. -Fleabird-

-Fleabird- User

I've been doing the 1 spin and multiplier right away , I did the zeta gate in 1200 spins and kappa in 1400 average 12 to 18 pieces per 100 for the 1st 2/3 of gate then it slows down . still the fastest way to build them:D

4. I use 5 spins and as soon a multiplier comes on x2 and so on, use it right away is best.

I tried the 1 spin at time, but it took too long.

5. x100 till you get a decent amount, then x10 them till you get a very decent amount, then x5 it until you get to a few left then x1. Always use multipliers as soon as you get one.

6. you don,t even know the best way & that is to funny because you think you do what a NOOB

[QUOTE="_sentinel.prime_, post: Hey Bro don,t tell PP that be for you know it DARKORBIT will mes up this for us like they do so well

Last edited by moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  7. can anyone tell me aprox how much energy is needed to open delta?

8. Sometimes it's fast sometimes it takes forever. There is no secret way of getting them done quick except doing x100 as much as you can til it's done.

I've tried all the ways possible.

At least 1500

9. You can't just assume something is impossible just based off of 200 spins.. in an idealistic probability test, you would need to do roughly 100,000 spins to truly get a good result

10. I have full Nano Hull on my Piranha, but that doesn't transfer on to any of my 4 other ships. I can keep it sitting at a base and spin on that; let that have nano, while the rest are nano free.

11. You probably spun gates while having those active :p

12. Yeah don't spin 100 at a time. Just did it and it took almost 2k spins of prebated uri, thank god. Then spun again one at a time, took 1349 spins

13. fluffy101

fluffy101 User

I got hit pretty hard...
    Using the 1 spin at a time and activating 2x multiplier everytime and also in a full nanohull ship.

it took my 1905 spins to get a full zeta... 190k uri so..

well on the bright side i get 50k from zeta
    and can get a good 150k on cubes
    then box the rest
    I BETTER GET MY HAVOC!

14. wilzz4

wilzz4 User

well its 2016 :D time to update this mess. Best way if u have time is to just use x1 but if you want to rush use x5 and everytime a multipler comes out use it.

15. Everything associated with galaxy gates hasn't been changed though, so spinning by 1 still works best.

16. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

ship full of nanohull is being jeopardized by client in hangar update.

17. What are you talking about?

18. I am not aware of any update coming that would effect the way nano hull is implemented. I have been on the thread talking about the upcoming client update to move everything into the game and remove the necessity of the back-page, no one mentioned the nano-hull being changed.

If the nano-hull is changed...or removed then the percentages of receiving other things would be changed to which building gates would actually become easier to do, still by 1's I would think, unless nano-hull is replaced by something...which I do not believe it would be removed or it being changed in any way at all...at least not yet.

19. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

ok well what i meant is if you have a nanohull ship now that won't work in the future because you will always have to keep using nanohull. I think nanohull will transfer between ships due to update so you'll always be using it up.

20. It has always been assigned to the ACTIVE Hangar. I do not see a reason for D O to make such a change when making the Hangar revision to in-game.