How to Fill Up Galaxy Gates Best!

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by APOLLO[SKE★], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Find what works for you and USE it!
    ( I stand on 1 foot when spinning and have a rabbit's foot in my pocket, O-O...)

uberpaul likes this.
  2. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

actually if you have a pnut in 5-2 with full nanohull, and you switch to goliath the nanohull doens't transfer away.

3. I responded to your first post where you BELIEVE NanoHull will transfer between ships with NEW In-Game Hangar, stating it would be a CHANGE that would not make sense with the D O revision. And now you are saying exactly what I know and is currently happening so which is it, the NanoHull WILL be transferring ships with the NEW Hangar or NOT. IF you spin Extra Energy for Gate parts the Hangar that is active determines whether you get NanoHull as part of your spins or not (IF ship in HANGAR is FULL NanoHull you will NOT get any more) and MY p'nut is in 1-8 to accept quests Citadel in 5-2 for transfers.

4. xuhu99

xuhu99 User

unfortunetly you'd have to manuely travel to 5-2 so palliers are gonna hurt. By this point i could careless if nanohull transfers or not. WHen they put the update on, i'm gonna quit because i have citadel 5-2 unless crafting makes up for it.

†BΛЯBΛЯIΛN† likes this.
  5. Dr.Led[GR]

Dr.Led[GR] User

Hi, i finally did my own observations by doing 800 EE in a row.

What i noticed:
    1) i did it with a phoenix so after i got the 1st nano hull i stopped getting more, so in a long-term, you could win quite a few extra pieces if you do the GG with small ships.
    2) Aboout the patterns, its true that some times there is a pattern (1 piece then 3 ammo energies then again a piece) but the pattern just keeps changing and you never know, or can risk on the hope of an existing pattern.. i mean, the patterns never last the same amount of EE, and some times they may differ by 1-2 EE so its hard and rare to actually take advantage of it and get a 3x piece energy..
    3) from 0-20 pieces i got no multiplier, but later on i would get some, so you should do the first 20-30 pieces with 5 energies, and then 1 by 1(unless you dont care about saving money :)). Personally, with 800 EE, i got a total of 76 pieces in the zeta gate, so the total amount of EE needed is probably around 1300-1500 if you do them 1 by 1.
    4) the amount of ammo, log disks etc i got with 800 EE: ~45.000x2 ammo, 10.000x3, 13.000SAB, 70 ACM-1, 15-20 repair credits, 10-15 log disks

I know many of these observations have been mentioned in this thread, but i just thought one more well counted trial could helpful in order to get some final results on how GG work.

6. This

7. Hi, would like to ask where do you get the energy from when doing galaxy gates?

8. The Extra Energy is bought from SHOP (also special occasions with Payment), exchanged (15 Palladium to 1 EE) at 5-2 base when collecting Palladium from 5-1 or 5-3 maps, collected from Bonus Boxes, collected from Booty Chests, given for completing Galaxy Gates, or bought directly at the Galaxy Gate Materializer with Uridium. The actual EE From Gates is rewarded at the completion of the gate when they issue the completion reward and looks like only the Kronos Gate awards these. But there can be Special Event Gates to give as rewards also.

9. Pyro

Pyro User

Not multipliers, but nanohull is technically removed from the RNG if your active hangar's ship has full nano.

10. Ive been trying to build zeta sinces wedsday and I cant seem to get it built I tossed in 170k uri in it and 175 free spins which would each to 185k so I spin 1,805 spins and its at 103 parts I did 1 spins and hit the multiplier the second it came up like what the hell is the problem with this game and its gates make it so freaking hard to build I'm free to play too so you can imagine why I'm pissed when it took me 800 to 1,200 spins to build it but now its taking everything to not even make a dent like I can imagine kappa ill pass.

ps.im really pissed

11. did you all know if click home map at top left of page and click logs on left is a space map ,every time u click it changes to another space map.its on left side as u click logs .these maps are your gate maps ,matching these build gates faster .ie click red map with small star goto red gate ,and blue for a blue gate .have play around its amazing what u find thanku reading have fun

12. IF you are talking about the star system (icon with 3 planets in it) it shows the uppers and lowers of all the regular maps and if you have the Advanced Jump Chip allows you to select a NORMAL map to jump into, or you have the mini map which shows the FULL map you are currently in and your position in that map. I have never seen anything that showed Galaxy Gates (unless you were in them), unless you have them built and then they show in your x-1 mini map.