How to get the Razor Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cooljak96, May 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Since there are no clear instructions on how to get the new Razor goliath and Nostro design, I decided to create a thread to give step by step instructions.

NOTE: You MUST have either a phone that runs on Android or a Windows computer/ tablet. NO IPHONE OR MAC COMPUTERS!

If you plan on downloading the app using an Android phone, do the steps on your phone, NOT the computer.
    1. Click on this link ---> Razor PvP Week
    2. Click the blue link in the middle of the paragraph (http://bit.ly/1ir0PMj) or you can easily type it in as well onto your phone.
    3. Scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Download for Free" button.
    4. Select your platform (either Windows computer or Android Phone)
    5. Now from here, you can either create an account in the app itself, OR you can create an account on the website. Both work the same. After creating an account, you will need to verify your email address.
    6. Once you get the app, sign in using your email and password.
    7. Go back to the Razor website on your computer and on the top it should say "Thanks for downloading Razer Comms."
    8. After this, go back to Dark Orbit forums, and click the Razor PvP Week link again. This will bring you back to the original site you started at.
    9. Type in your Email address and your password in the boxes on the right of the webpage.
    10. Once you click enter, a redemption code will appear.
    11. Copy that redemption code. Go to Darkorbit.com and log in.
    12. On your back page, click Uridium and then click Vouchers.
    13. Paste that code into the Redeem bar, enter the security numbers, and then you will get the design.
    What does this design look like?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What does the design do?
    At this point, there is no information about any bonuses that the design gives. I have done some testing myself and found that I do a whole 1% more damage, but that is most likely from the accuracy of my lasers.

What else do you get?
    1 x Nostromo
    1 x Goliath Design "Razer-G"
    1 x Nostromo Design "Razer-N"
    9000 x UCB-100
    500 x PLT-2021
    100 x Razer Fireworks
    1 x Damage Booster

Possible Problems when trying to download the app/ redeem the code
    Windows XP does not support the download
    Anti-virus software can sometimes catch the download and force it to stop, make sure to turn this off!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to bypass any of the steps, please comment.

Thank you [NWO]Ηεαятвяεακ_Οήέ, prometheis2000[ITGS] and ♣тє♣мαтαяє♣ for help with this thread :)

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. Kinda sucks when ya already have a razor account lol... like I do.

.USS.Goliath. and mew… like this.
  3. Worked for me. I appreciate that cooljak.

cooljak96 likes this.
  4. Didn't notice this thread when making my own on the subject lol.

cooljak96 likes this.
  5. mapexman

mapexman User

thanks cooljak i been having issues with it on the website i enter my log in info and the submit button gets blue around the edges but nothing happens idk but im gonna try your steps

6. Type in your Email address and your password in the boxes on the right of the webpage, where is that??

7. bobmyself

bobmyself User

Tried logging in straight up with my Razer Synapse account (you need it for Razer mice) and it worked right off the bat for me. :D

8. lagi i have an account too but i just typed in email and my razor pass ..worked a charm m8

9. Great job cooljak96 :D

Also users, don't forget about the Nostromo design that comes with it!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: May 9, 2014
    cooljak96 likes this.
  10. arienross

arienross User

I also have Synapse, created a Comms ID through it and tried logging in but it doesn't do anything.

11. Azarameus

Azarameus User

I downloaded the razer app but it hangs on installation at game engine. Anyone else or just me? Windows 7 x64

12. DEADPOOL

DEADPOOL User

I don't know about you guys, but i wonder how is it possible that even though the event is not on yet, some players already have the designs.What is even more surprising is that admins tell us to wait till the event, at a time when you can see up to 10 of the razer designs in each map.The whole thing hasn't worked for me yet as you might have already understood, i've been trying for the second day, today, and the result is the same: nothing...

13. Gives you a NOS if you dont have one!!
    09.05.2014 - 07:32 Redeemed Razer voucher code:
    1 x Nostromo
    1 x Goliath Design "Razer-G"
    1 x Nostromo Design "Razer-N"
    9000 x UCB-100
    500 x PLT-2021
    100 x Razer Fireworks
    1 x Damage Booster

14. This happened to me, but on closer inspection, it turns out its downloading a section of the installer, which makes it seem to hang, but it actually isn't hanging at all. Just let it run its course, and it will soon kick in and carry on.

15. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Does anyone have an in game picture of the nostro design?

16. Zexidous

Zexidous User

Couldn't get it to work. Installation was fine, so was account creation and email verification.
    But when I tried to log in, it claimed my email was invalid. I reset my password, even though it was correct, clicked the reset password link, and it claimed my reset token was invalid.
    I tried this several times for quite a while. I tried Razer's support, and it's garbage.
    Finally, I tried to enter my information for the redeem code, since technically I did download the app and make an account, but again it claimed my email didn't exist.

Think I'll just pass on this one unfortunately.

17. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Did you verify your email address?

18. its odd the way it works download the software first then sign up using the software it works fine once it logs u in log out do your information on the site in the OA