How to get the Razor Design

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cooljak96, May 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Azarameus

Azarameus User

Thanks for that. I temporarily disabled my AntiVirus program and it installed just fine :)

2. Don't forget guys you need to verify your email for the Razor application/account, they do send an email with verification link.

Worked first time around for me no probs...

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Same for me, it worked the first time using the steps I provided. It's a lot of going back and forth.

4. I have disabled my anti-virus and enabled and it keeps telling me that it cannot finish the install because" I'm not connected to the internet" but yet my email and DO are both up and working just fine. any help here?

5. When you have that issue, when you attempt to install it again, there should be something on the first page of the razer install window that asks you show on desktop or some crap like that, un-check it and that should fix your issue. That or your computer isn't compatible :l.

6. .diggler.

.diggler. User

Have done everything but never had a code appear, any ideas or where i can find this again if missed??

Actual wont even allow me to log in when clicking back on the link from front page as in the instructions. can log in to comms using desktop icon but not on the link... at a loss

Last edited by moderator: May 12, 2014