How to open Beneath The Martian Flag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ●Mr.ŁővƩɌ●, Dec 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How to open Beneath the martian flag quest

2. Its in the regular quests menu. I think its a "level" mission, meaning you need to complete all alien related missions within that level, then you can access the "final" mission, or however they word it.....Either way, whether or not you can select it yet, it should be in the list.. ( level 14, 15, 16, or 17) I know that doesn't narrow it down, but its there.

Also, make sure you have "show all" missions selected, not "show available" missions, that might be the real cause.

3. i am lvl 20 n that is lf4 quest n locked too

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  4. Hello ●Mr.ŁővƩɌ●

Thank you Ρļ€*İŋ*Ŧħ€*§ķ¥ for assisting with this thread.

If you click on the quest then hover your mouse over the accept button it will show you the list of quest you have done in green and quest you need to do in red. Once those quests are completed your "Beneath the martian Flag" quest will be unlocked.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

5. Close thread thanks for helping me out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.