¬HULkMAN⌐ rest in paridise

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -»ĦΘŁŁΘЩ†KΘRPδΣ«-, May 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thought I needed to share this with the community on here . I hope you all show some compassion for a fellow player at these sad sad times. ¬HULkMAN⌐ R-I-P my heart goes out to his family his family .(ninja). please take care man im sorry how things are I know he was a brother to you.:(
    Only knew him on game but he was a good guy some one who helped people ,didn't mind a fight and had fun,just makes you understand life is (real) please take care of one another and respect eachother in life and in game

murdoc01 likes this.
  2. jackknife

jackknife User

RIP

3. always enjoyed fighting hulkman... RIP will be missed

4. gone so young im mind blown atm can just imagine how his family are feeling </3

5. SauronL

SauronL User

i didnt know him but sorry to hear that.

6. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

RIP my friend never forget you or the fun we had on here take care up there bro :(

7. ramnik

ramnik User

8. dear hulk i new you long time sad i cant say good bye rest in peace love to all family .you will be missed sluggyxxx.

9. ronz

ronz User

Rest in peace , never knew him personally but once again R.I.P. :(

10. yamama

yamama User

Hulkman always gave us laughs on global ( with ninja too :eek:), sad to see one go. I personally didn't know him, but that's the gift of internet, online peeps ;)

R.I.P.

11. Yes yamama very sad news m8 :(.
    Thank you guys so much for taking the time out of your day to write here in memory of ¬HULkMAN⌐

ronz likes this.
  12. MadMongo

MadMongo User

On behalf of myself, Dukemongo and the MadDogs clan we would like to offer our deepest sympathys to the family of Hulkman, we sometimes forget that there are real people behind the ships. RIP Hulkman

13. So true ,what you said about people behind the ship, its such a shame and we can only keep him in our memory and thoughts take care all

14. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

thanks guys im sure hes having a read of all this and no how much he ment to some rip my friend and take care up there bro :(

15. SOLOFLIGHT

SOLOFLIGHT User

rest in peace bro...

soloflight

16. forum

forum User

rest in peace hulkman ... i remember had some good fights with this guy!! (in my ufe old ship lol) keep partying on up there :) <ice princess> xx

17. rest in peace my green friend damn i dont belive that ohhh

18. RIP man, never forget the times you saved my ass in pally, now i'll never get to re-pay you, you will be deeply missed.

19. ABC™

ABC™ User

OMG !! im shocked. I always had a laugh with Hulk, he always helped and was a well respected player. He will be missed by one and all.
    :-(

Is there a fly past as a mark of respect ??