[SC] I Can't Believe

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WarriorAngus, Feb 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All,

I started a new ship and new company not long ago. I have four ships and 3 of them are the same company. I was out fighting in x-3 and was attack by another company. What really hurt it was from the company my other ships are in. OH Well.

I'm a youngster 13 level with hardly armed with weapons and ammo laser and rockets. They are credit ammo.

I have been getting Killed a lot. I must have a target on my ship. BIG TUFF HIGH LEVELS seem to like to kill me a weak low level. I guess that is part of the game. I'm OK with that some what. I don't fight back and I can't run to get to a gate to get away. So I sit there letting them kill me. I don't want to waste my ammo or the little of the good stuff I have which most likely not as good as they have. One world I do have a 18th Level and he has some nice weapons and ammo.

I like to hunt NPC, and don't hunt PC's. Even in my other worlds. I have fun just attacking aliens.

What got me mad today, I was being attack by another company. He had a couple of dots from gates he completed, and several big strips. I had another company man right beside me. He had The Crown and a Big Shield. I don't know what rank he is but a High Level at least. He just watched me getting killed. He didn't help or step in. WHAT A BUDDY.

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO? I help always and most of the time I get killed in helping, but that is OK. We are company people and we should help each. I guess I'm wrong.

Angus

2. for such a pve server is open

3. Except that its full of bots and everyone hates it.

▼Iron_Mongrel▼ likes this.
  4. they are everywhere

but players can't kill you

5. That is so true

6. Yes it is. But I don't use it. Lol, i hated the idea of having to start from scratch.

7. I started over in May 2020, a month ago I already won the Black Light Ranking.
    Therefore, I believe that there should be a desire to achieve anything.

8. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

I`m crying now...sad .

9. Thats the sad reality of this game

10. Hi All,

I haven't done the black light. I'm trying to get normal weapons and everything else to make it in the Black. You are right the game is what it is. I play for myself and do my own thing.

I don't really haven't joining any clans except my first ship. That ship is in a Clan, but I only join to make Battle/Space Stations. They never last long. That is the only benefit I see in being in a clan. The longest a station lasted was a week. The shortest was 4 minutes. As soon as it was completed it was attacked by MCC. I just sat there cloaked watching the whole thing. What made me mad was my own company ships were there helping to destroy my station. Every company was there destroying my station. I was just about to attack the first person when he attacked my station. He popped out from being cloaked, and I locked on. Then everyone popped out of hiding and was shooting up my station. I just moved off and watched it. Most everyone there was higher level than I was so I didn't have a chance. I thought I could attack one on one even though he was a high level. I figure I had stations weapons to help beat him. I have used other's Clans Space Station that is in our Company to save me from other Company from attacking me. It was so sad watching it die. I repair my modules and built it the next day. When I was back on the next day, it was destroyed.

If my company helps me then they help me. I will intervene if someone is picked on and if I get killed in doing so, so be it. It doesn't have to be from my company either. I will help all. I have been know to help other company people too.

Well while I'm at it. I was on x-3 and another clan/company had built a station in our area. The station map color was red to me. What suppressed me was one of my company ships just fly into it and nothing happen. I got close and it fired on me. I don't know how he didn't get attacked and I did?

Angus

11. the station does not attack clan allies

12. Well, today I see MCC is alive and well. I saw my company ship and a blue ship's company killed/attacked our company space station. My company person was doing most of the killing/distorting the station. Don't you lose Honor Points or something for attacking you own company?

Angus

13. honor points are lost if you KILL
    and if you help kill another player, then nothing is taken away

it is important who started the attack first, blue or red

14. Hi Diman,

I See. I wonder why MCC works. I have attacked a fellow Company Person, and stopped it right away. I locked on by accident and the other person attacked back. I took some damage and we were even. I saw a banner saying I was attacking a fellow member. With all the flyers in the Black now I find it harder to keep from locking on to my fellow flyers. I wish they reopen the old servers so we have more room to fly and better chance to get Auction items.

The best Idea is sending all the Bots and Cheats to a new world and let real people have the space.

Angus

15. The new PVE maps.... look at the leader board and think how long the PVE maps have been up. Do the math. Every server leader board has the same pattern. As long as PVP exists in the game, it's going to happen. The PVE leaderboard 'appears' to reflect people flying 24x7.
    If this isn't a refuge for the robotically inclined... then what is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.