[UI] I Oil

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †Blue†, Mar 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. †Blue†

†Blue† User

I wonder if dark orbit could add i oil to galaxy gate end reward like abr and schism the QZ clearly isnt viable for i oil anymore because hardly anyone in the game does it, so why not add other avenues for people to get it instead of log in and random events that really dont pay that much i oil. also the cap on abr is pointless because no matter how much abr you have you still need i oil to finish the last 3 upgrade levels.

DarkMarsGR likes this.
  2. Agreed.

I-Oils come pretty quick off the calendar, so I'm personally fine with the rate I'm getting it at. But for those who want it faster, QZ may not be an optimal place to get it from due to some servers not even having enough players wanting to do it.

Also agree with removal of the ABR limit. I never have enough Uridium in the first place to feasibly upgrade everything, so it would be nice to slowly accumulate ABR in the background until the right time comes.

3. There is sometimes 45 I-oil from a specific galaxy gate on regular days.