Idea Pool.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JanieKountz16, Apr 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. You should add P.E.T to the Auction List.

2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

No. There is no need for new players to get the PET. If anything, the PET is a uri drainer, and should not be gotten until at LEAST FE status.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  3. Omega

Omega User

u should get off ur lazy ass and work for it if u want a pet .end of it .. u noobs want everything so easy I'm getting sick of it

4. finaly someone normal on this forums :D
    yeah work for it. what more you noobs want. you have free repairs empty maps almost no autolockers etc... learn how to play colect bonus boxes earn your stuf or simply buy like many others have.

-AdamantiumDragon- and Omega like this.
  5. Hey, Could you borrow me some of your awesomeness?

-AdamantiumDragon- and Omega like this.
  6. They could put it in the daily or weekly auction but not in the hourly.

7. Put pet in daily auction, new players still need the buy gears or protocols that still a lot of uri +1 from me :)

8. i like that
    1+ From me

9. ramnik

ramnik User

nah earn the uri like the rest of us have? even if your a free player its not hard, its how i got my pet too by just saving uri not spending it on junk

10. Im sorry,I soooooo disagree with this on so many levels and I will tell you why. A Pet is a luxury not a necessity. Therefore you should work for it as so many others have. Secondly, if DO keeps making things easy for new players or players who wont spent money or time to accrue uri, then DO loses money. No money means no new ideas for the game. No new Ideas for the game means no new players. No new players means no more money for DO. I can understand the need to help lower level players and weaker ones but sometimes it seems that alot of those players are looking for handouts. I mean geesh, folks are getting their money back when they dont win auction. To me when I started a few years ago, many players didnt moan and groan about these things, now it seems that players are just lazy and dont have the working game ethic to get what they need. Im sorry I disagree

11. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Making uri is not hard at all. Just need patience. I got my pet and hanger from farming uri for 2 months straight. I didn't complain. Putting a PET in the auction would mess up the game. A noob ship could join a tax clan and ask for creds (after a while, due to the restrictions implemented recently) and then bid. Then you'll have a noob lib hitting 700 with a pet flying behind him. It just doesn't look right.

12. If you want a PET, just box for it in the 4-x maps, though a PET is useless to a noob, so spending the uri on more irises and other stuff would be better than getting a PET. What would a noob do with a PET? The fuel cost would kill any uri they get.

13. With new quests, it's easy to save uri for pet. Just do all old maps quests and you'll have enough uri to buy pet

14. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

You mean its hard to save uri with the new missions. Most of them give under 1k uri and have relatively hard objectives for cred/uri rewards. They are mostly for the lvling of newer players.

15. SPSAT99 my friend lost his old account and now he starting play again, after week he's got enough uri for pet from missions+ ofc uri which he fired from NPCs ;)

16. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Was he doing the new missions? or did he start playing before new missions were brought?

17. He was doing new missions only. I think it is possible to earn some good uri this way..

18. yea you get more than 50k uri from those low lvl quests. i finish all of them in caple hours and got over 50k uri. ofc all together from npc's and rewards for quests. however i have done pvp quests to so idk is it posible to make that much whitout pvp quests.

19. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

hmm, pvp quests hard for newbies. I know they give a lot of uri in comparison to other missions, but newbies might find them quite hard

20. The PVP quests are difficult for noobs, and while I am by no means near being FE, i can still kill the noobier ships that I either find, or just start shooting at me. I usually always have at least one PVP quest active, in case I find that rare occasion in which I find an enemy ship that I can actually kill.