Idea Pool.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JanieKountz16, Apr 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Same for me, I have a pvp quest active for the occasional pop! :)

2. Forgive me if this has already been pointed out, but I haven't read the rest of this thread. I feel the need to interject and point out that the P.E.T. 10 should be one of the first items that you buy. Like your account, the P.E.T. requires Experience Points to unlock its full potential. The sooner you buy it, the sooner it will be of use to you (Level 8).

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

It is a complete uri suck. I am an FE goli and I have a hard time trying to supply it with fuel, especially since i don't pay for uri, only premium. Although yes, it takes a long time to level your pet up, you would think that it would make sense to buy it first, so that it levels up along with you, however, the amount of uri that it requires is way too high for new players. The first thing that they should work on are LF3s, BO2s, and Iris's.

4. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

True! Except I brought my pet before I had full lf3/bo2. Wasn't really a good idea on my part. :(

5. I find If you have Premium and outfit the pet for the situation you need, it is pretty cheap to operate. Don't think it would hurt much since you still need premium for it
    to be effective.+1:cool: Also would probably get more newbs in the maps trying to
    level it up.:D

6. Just because you have the P.E.T. doesn't mean you need to keep it on all the time.

Better to have and not use, than not have at all.

7. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Still a waste of 50k uri though when you could have gotten 5 LF3s or BO2s :confused:

8. It's not a waste when Enemy Locator III ensures that you're always the first to an Ice Meteroid, or when Kamikaze Detonator III helps you kill Cubikon.

That 50K is easily earned back. The P.E.T. pays for itself.

9. No stop crying and work for it noob.

10. How the hell is the pet going to be in auction? The pet is just like yourself, when you do quest or kill npcs, you get ep so does the pet, while drones don't get ep from quest. I swear I'll quit this game anytime soon, especially if this wrecked idea is added.

11. SauronL

SauronL User

They could add P.E.T and his gear here :D

12. Lol - like a noob can blow up an ice meteoroid, much less a cubikon. Still need premium.

13. The PET and the kamikaze gear should be on trade. It's useless in it's base form and can only be used properly with premium and kamikaze. Maybe more people would buy premium if they made it easier to get the PET and specifically level 3 kamikaze. Bigpoint would win and players would win.

You will not break even on a cube even on crazy cubikon day if you aren't premium.
    Icys aren't around that much and it's much easier to just farm the super icys with a group of buddies.

_-DarkOverLord-_ likes this.
  14. Soloing ice meteoroids with the help of enemy locator earns much more uri than farming super icys with a group of buddies.

15. Please explain why would more people buy the premium, I'll never buy one cause I already know how greedy bigpoint is, they'll go farther and farther till the last note in our wallet.

16. Other people have the enemy locator too. You'll almost never solo an icy.

17. guss what cooljack i got one b4 i had lf3s and imm just fine on uri

18. But when they're strong enough to kill Ice Meteoroids on their own, they will not regret waiting to get their P.E.T.

That depends entirely on the server and the time. I manage a solo Icy about 1/8th of the time. That's far from "almost never".

Of course, you need Premium to use the P.E.T. to its full potential. That's is not, however, a valid argument against getting the P.E.T. early on, as whether you get it early or late, you're still going to need Premium anyway.

19. Mmm, yeah sure why not? I mean it's not like it's the only thing in Darkorbit that costs uridium.

20. Nah PET to me actually is a luxury item and it wont help a noob player in any way possible. It eats fuel which cost uri to get protocols to make it slightly useful is even more uri more than 150k uri will go into PET before it gives anything back to you + the cost of fuel it eats at higher levels so no it is not needed in auction would make no differance.