Idea Pool.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JanieKountz16, Apr 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I had a compact fluorescent moment, right now. I need a pool to float in to come up with new ideas for D.O. that will never happen o_O;)

2. Agreed, All the noobs, please quit crying! Or I'll send you a free trip to the hospital!

3. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

That's great for you? I never said that it was impossible, but for new players that don't know about the game that much shouldn't waste their time with the pet. You have been playing the game or at least joined a couple of years ago, so you know how the pet works and what it requires, new players don't.

4. Why would a phoenix need a pet?

5. Hmm, I don't know, maybe to assist in popping a Struener?

6. Streuner = 1 uri, goodluck in feeding your pet with fuel! :D:D:p:p:D:D:p:p

7. Need to be over 18+ yrs of age or level 18 rank - LOL :eek:

8. Thats the spirit and I appreciate you for having that outlook. You are not asking for an easy way out nor handouts. I wish more and more players understood it the way you do. Congrats for being a true player and an individual who knows what a pvp game is.