[SC] im a noob

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ℓєgєη∂αяуяσgυє, May 11, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello I have about 78 hours in game and not going to lie this is so toxic it is unreal you could be farming credits or doing mission no matter what I do I get some absolute try hard un cloak in front of me and hit me with like 200k dmg I get it sometimes as there is missions for killing people but I have been trying to do the same mission now for about 5 days in a row kill 15 attend for 1 promethous laser I can only just about kill 1 attend its crazy... how are newer players supposed to progress if they have older players booming them every time tbh I don't think its even about kill missions half the time I think it just gives them a thrill any advice would be more than welcome :)

2. Don't do Blacklight quests until you're full or mostly LF4. They're meant for stronger players. In the mean time, farm in the other maps.

3. Titanas

Titanas User

whats your level?o_O

4. im averaging around 60-70k dmg im not exactly bad just want advice on how to keep the fiends that lurk in BL at bay because there just toxic and even if I did stay in 1-3 1-4 I would just get lurked on there its exactly the same and if you honestly think its just because of the BL map then damn

5. Nothing much you can do unless you have a group to help with it. Is that damage with what, x4 ammo and boosted?

6. X3 and 2 dmg boosters as I said im pretty new so I would appreciate any advice currently using a cyborg 8 iris 1 zeus 5 hyper plasmoid, 14 LF4 5 promethius and I think 8 unstable lf4

7. Indeed the game is not new player friendly, but there is no way you have all that in 78 hours. You must be paying a lot if you do.

8. lol dudeyou get5 hyper plasmoid and cyborg 400k uridium 8 iris drones and 25 unstable lf4 for 62.99 probably missing a few things here for the offer got the zeus drone from a box drop 5 promethius lasers from promethius quests... not sure what is hard to get about that lol

9. Forums is general not an information-friendly place & is pretty nooby, I'm not flaming anyone but what I mean is that a lot of people here are generally in the dark about advanced stuff like techniques tips & tricks on this game you can use to efficiently build your ship rapidly or get better at PVP, and generally people don't offer good advice here, a lot of it is completely wrong, outdated or inefficient, or even just completely generic like "shoot it some more."

Basically what I am saying is don't rely on the forums too much & join a top clan, your game will be a lot easier & more fun by a longshot, and if you join the right one you can learn so much about the game compared to knowing little from the forums.

With that being said, the reason you're getting popped in Blacklight maps is being that's where most the botters bot Rinusk to craft Seprom, RSB & 50 Cloaks so the UFEs generally skulk around there for free kills -doesn't matter who you are or what level of the game you are at- because it's hunting season over there.

First thing's first, 3BL, that's the VRU map & from what I can tell that's the most populated out of all 3 so if you're not VRU you're already kind of at a disadvantage if you want a farming group but this is depending on your server.

HOWEVER, if you're not VRU(or if you're in the least populated BL map company, again based on server) when you're at the farming impulse stage, you're at the absolute best advantage because that's more aliens for you and less people you encounter.

What I did for example, is that on my server, USA server, the most populated BL map is 3BL, so I started the BL quests in VRU with my 3 clan mates and some random people, and I sailed through those 10 quests in 3 hours because I had a full group with full UFEs. We also did behemoths and whatnot in between. But then when I was at the farming impulse stage, I switched company to MMO because they had the least populated map and I farmed prom lasers like that like crazy without being interrupted as much from dying.

What the first dude said, Your best bet for Attends is to start in the most populated company map, get in a group or Clan and do them that way. The Attends you can really only solo when you're at a decent amount of Prom laser, otherwise they are just a waste of ammo. The level you have to be at to solo attends for it to be worth it is like UFE with at least: 27+ Prom lasers, x4, double boost, infection, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain you can solo Invokes with an energy leech & the BL ammo before you can solo attends.

I mean sure like I said in the first paragraph, you CAN just "shoot it more" and waste your entire x3 finishing one quest, or you can finish your entire 10 quests with little ammo wasted & you can use that ammo to farm impulses, because you did it the smart way in a group/clan.

So Attends are pretty much not even worth touching until you're decently UFE where you can just x4 them like any regular alien. So your best bet is to just get in a group for now and do them that way.

10. anduril

anduril User

Totally agree with the advice above from †βŁΔÇЌ†ĐΣǍŦĦ†NWO; however, just be aware that the first ten missions in BL that give a prometheus laser for completion require they be done on your home BL map. For example the last one:

Mission 10: Under The Surface
    • Destroy INVOKE XVI: 3
      • On home X-BL map
    Reward: 1 Prometheus laser

After that there is no home BL map requirement, though later missions require you to do things on enemy BL maps. That is my only caution to be aware of, and with that said, everything Black Death posted above is spot on :)