Im still around..

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by .D1™, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. .D1™

.D1™ User

Well here goes.

I have been playing BP games for about 8 years. Started on Seafight, then Kultan fer a brief stint, then off to Pirate storm, and now here since August.

I am a Verteran of two conflicts and now enjoy life sitting here at home and playing games. Even though I was seriously injured in 1991, I would do it all again.

I hope to have a lot of fun here playing this game. If i pop you or you pop me makes no difference as this is a game and PVP is a major part of it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. Respect +1, I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do :)

3. Yes. Respect and wow 8 years!! You have played for a lonnnggggg time!!!

4. .D1™

.D1™ User

Yep 8 years. Not all on this game mind ya. I have been in a few tgc's, lol ;)

5. Wow 8 years you must have been on the game as soon as it started :) I cant imagine if you played 8 years solid then you could easily be general :p

6. Hey D1 nice to meet u !!

Does sound like ur a BP vet lol. Its good to have the "all have fun no matter what" attitude isnt it ")

#1Love Rat

7. .D1™

.D1™ User

Well, lol, I wasn't always like that. I owe a lot of my attitude towards games today to a special person who shall go un-named here. But, if that person sees this I am sure that he or she will agree...

I can be hot headed and down right stubborn! But, not nearly as bad as I was say 2-3 years ago.
    ;)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013