Immortal Union Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Feb 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Immortal Union Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

It's weird that both Spectrum and Solaris are listed in the BP Keys exchange when they were only just available in the past two battle passes...

In the event recipes table, what's the difference between 'Once' and 'Once per event'? Aren't they the same thing.

What are the % ranges for the XV01 and XV02 modules? This is important to know before we commit to buying them.

aso_pika likes this.
  3. pirat-177

pirat-177 User

Why there's no Psyche Goliath Plus only Amor.... ?

4. Last year you could only get Psyche and no amor so I think only one is available at time and it switches every year.

Battle pass exchange has a bug, it lets you get psyche cyborg even if you already have it and then it only gives you 10k uridium. Lost 25 keys because of this, have already sent it to support but just a warning for others to make sure you dont have it already if you plan to get it.
    Also just noticed that it is available in assembly as well so why is that in battle pass exchange in the first place?

Seraphim likes this.
  5. pirat-177

pirat-177 User

Damn i waiting so long for this design

6. Full of bots, lag, disconnects, freezes.
    All I can say is "Players actually have to pay for this"?

Seraphim likes this.
  7. Kernow69

Kernow69 User

So far only daily missions you get are GGEU that when you spin it you end up with nothing.. on 5th day now without any dailies... so cannot complete that mission in season missions. GGEU don't count towards GG mission.
    Objectives not registering in event missions, so another mission you cannot complete.
    All in all not good ,and you have you pay for PASS too... should be refunded.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
  8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The damage players for 100 million damage task is disproportionately longer than the other tasks. Consider making it 10x less. It has literally nothing to do with the event theme so this is a very conservative ask.

9. yep , and botters as usual get all the rewards, !

test020 likes this.
  10. test020

test020 User

it's filled with autopilots, jesus.
    on global i went to 2-5 and saw a lot of cyborgs with starter ranks showing up, a bit offtopic but can i report these bundle of automatic pilots to support since their nicknames gave them away? it's clearly people making new choo choo's to ruin the game.

i think these events would be much better if they became like VoT, a specific galaxy gate where players can go and enjoy themselves without having to wonder how few seconds it will take for the aliens to die because some ufe robot will delete it, making it to allow groups of two players max would make it even better since of the whole valentines theme as a couple could go, no offense to polyamory couples though, it's just to avoid quick choo choo assembly by allowing more than 2 players if that experience where i saw 4 cyborgs following another psyche cyborg to attack charopos taught me anything.

alien box rewards are really good and i found the assembly to be lacking a bit in the rewards section, maybe a 1000x VB ammo bundle with increasing amount each time is crafted would be good since the infinite fireworks felt underwhelming outside FWX-COM for the undying passion title.

on regular pvp servers i think it's too long to do it without asking for help on the general chat, on global i found it easier to equip 15 lf-3 and keep attacking saturn diminisher on 4-2, it would heal all the damage i did to it once it activated emp+cloak, spent a considerable amount of time to do it though since x1 damage to not kill the ship, not to mention that a few ufe robots killed the ones i attacked from time to time dragging the mission completion...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024
  11. Those damage players missions are so easy finished all mission objectives in 5 hours, for damage players use citadel full shields circle config and drop sab mines on yourself (If in doubt try it before responding).

12. Can also save on mine costs if you have lance by dropping the mine when lance formation is on and exploding the mine with ring dealing 100% shield damage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.