[UIP] Improving P.E.T Heat

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Feb 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, it seems many, if not most don't like the way the new heat system works. It eats up fuel like crazy!

I personally don't have an issue with that, after all, the extra benifits it give have have some sort of cost. after all, all the work the P.E.Ts systems are doing, its going to cost something, just as its fuel consumption goes up as its level goes up. It can do, or does more, so higher fuel cost.

The main issue I have is, most of the extra benefits are only really used in combat, so what about those time the P.E.T in not fighting, like collecting cargo and bonus boxes. Why waste the extra benefits and fuel.

So, my suggestion:

A on/off switch, allowing you to set when the heat system is active. switched on you gain/lose points as now and it works the same as now. Switched off, you lose points only, you never gain them and the heat system never switches on. Perfect for those that don't have open heat slots. Or simply don't use the P.E.T in battle, but for other things.

What do people think? good idea, or madness.

Add your comments and we'll see what the devs do (ignore us probably, they usually do.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.