Increase price of Boss and Uber

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by »ØPŦ‡MU§_K‡ŁŁ_§[23]«, Dec 25, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Boss is 4 times stronger and 4 times bigger reward than from normal NPC.
    Uber is 8 times stronger and 8 times bigger reward than from normal NPC.

Boss and Uber make to big damage so I think will be nice idea increase price from Boss NPC for 50% and from Uber for 100% and keep the amount of hitpoints and shield which have at the moment.

etc.
    Boss kristallon will be give 768ur, 307.200ep, 614.400cr, 384honor
    Uber kristallon will be give 2.048ur, 819.200ep, 6.553.600cr, 4.096honor

The same is for all other Boss and Uber npc.

What you think is this good or bad idea and remember 2 beginner aegis can easy kill boss kristallon and they will get more uridium and reise faster, also and other player will play more if can earn something, at the moment all cost so much and hard is earn uridium and play normal.

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Interesting idea, though i have to ask whether you were online during the last 'leap-year' date. There was an event which increases the rewards from boss and if I remember correctly, uber kills significantly. 2 or 4 times the reward with a chance of a ten-fold reward. Yes I know that the event only comes around every 4 years but at this point increasing the rewards of these NPCs would mean very very quick uridium for stronger players. It doesn't take much effort to pop a higher class NPC boss or uber alien and this would increase the gap between the strongest players and the newbies even further.