[TI] Incredible lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mysticmac, May 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysticmac

mysticmac User

Since the new event started (today) i lag really really much ingame. It wasnt any problems yesterday. I can barely move, even with the lowest settings possible.

2. It is just because there are so many players in one map at once. Only thing to solve this would be getting a better pc

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @mysticmac ,

One thing you can try is to clear your cache (Settings -> Clear Cache) to try and clear out old files that may no longer be used. Unfortunately regarding framerate, that will be highly dependent on the specs of your PC, and how well it works with Flash Player. Keeping it up to date and ensuring you have a strong internet connection will at least help mitigate a number of issues.

4. Do not give this advice for this game

It is a browser based game using a bootleg flash client. Your PC makes no difference. The game will clog up and fill its memory over time. I have been getting a video error after an amount of time where the client crashes out and asks if I want to reload. I have a choice of yes/no this happens in the eternal gate or event gates where i am playing for some time. They have no idea. My game lags too when there are a lot of objects in map. For years I have watched and it happens more frequently when 'the other client' is very active in the map.

My current specs on my main machine
    i-9 12th gen processor
    32 gigs of ddr5 ram
    3080 EVGA card
    1 1TB ssd
    2 4tb drives in raid 1
    Coolermaster HAF 932 case with noctua fans

Its not 'dusty' and its running fine and plays far cry 6 just fine. Runs Doom Eternal fully blown out. I have the Occulus on it to play Star Wars Squadrons. Not a glitch to be had

Play DO for over an hour without 'clearing cache' poof error. Heavy lag in some maps non in others.
    I would like access to the other client without the threat of a ban. We need the official ok to use other ways if there is no longer support for us to play like the top 10 players on the servers

5. The Issue you have is in your processor, this game does not use all the cores available so it is useless to use in flash games since they only use 1 core. I usually get about 35fps during normal gameplay and when there are a lot of people for example during the last mimesis event it dropped to about 10fps in average graphics. But during this event no lag whatsoever
    My specs are:
    11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
    16 GB ram
    Intel Iris Xe Graphics
    512 GB SSD

6. mysticmac

mysticmac User

Alright so not much i can do then. My pc is good enough to play almost every game on the best settings so its not that. I cleared caches multiple times and even tried playing in 2d with lowest settings. I just have to skip playing during this event then :/

7. Could you post your PC specs here? also close all backround applications like steam, discord, browser etc if you keep them running in the backround

8. mysticmac

mysticmac User

somehow it works alright now. kinda strange , got no idea why it lagged so much yesterday. but thanks all for answers

9. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @mysticmac ,

I'm glad to hear your issue self-resolved.

Closing as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.