[TI] int5 error 500

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mskizzy, Jan 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mskizzy

Mskizzy User

int5 not working/GG not working any updates?

2. bisphenol

bisphenol User

int1 also not working upon logging in on indexInternal.es?action=internalStart - try to change internalStart to internalSkylab, internalGalagyGates or internalPayment, it worked for me as a workaround.

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Mskizzy ,

Are you still experiencing login issues or have they been resolved?

4. bisphenol

bisphenol User

My thread reporting the problem of HTTP error 500 was closed by EHD, but I'm still having occasional problems so it's not the maintenance. I also installed Maxthon browser but it didn't solve anything. Needless to say, it had nothing in cache and flash cache.
    I also deleted both caches for my usual browsers (Chrome and Firefox) but wasn't able to login without mentioned tricks until yesterday.
    And I don't have Discord for a good reason, when it become mandatory for DO?

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Mskizzy

There was scheduled maintenance earlier this week to fix some known issues. This may be what you were experiencing. This issues have been resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know.

bisphenol

It is not mandatory to have Discord. However, you will miss a lot of announcements including scheduled server maintenance.

Closing as answered

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.