InternalDemons USA East(1)

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by InternalDemons, Nov 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello everyone,

my IRL nickname is Mcfly, ( real name marty so that's why my friends call me that ) .. so you can either call me by my screenname, or nickname...

I am a 28 year old male from Pennsylvania, and have been a gamer most of my life. I loved EVE for awhile, and even dark galaxy ( a browser based, space colonization game.... that i wish was still live.. but it has been shut down :(. I was actually searching for Dark Galaxy, when i stumbled upon Dark Orbit... and, i have been here, countless hours of the day and night, ever since.

I have a fiance, and have already "lived and learned" and am now almost 2 years into recovery... and have since lost touch with many friends, so most of my free-time is spent either in my woodshop, or right here, on the PC gaming...

I am looking to find some people to game with, who are active, and decent individuals... while gaming is fun no matter what, its about a million ( 975,934 to be exact ) times better when you have a group of friends to play with!!!

I've been playing Dark Orbit for a little over two weeks now i think... and am currently level 12. I plan to be here for awhile, so anyone intrested in a new ally please, dont hesitate to message me!!

If it requires a server change to find some gaming buddies, i will most likly switch servers... i have posted in the clan section, and applied to countless clans in game... with zero results... so maybe my server is dead??? :( who knows...

Look foward to flying with yall soon, and seeya around the forums!!!

-InternalDemons

2. Welcome to dark orbit space pilot. May you have good odds in your journey to advancing, it will be hard sometimes but rewarding.

3. Gost*

Gost* User

come to ga3 i will help you get build some credits man . ill get you to level up to level 12 in 1-2days :)
    look for legacypanda

4. -speedy65-

-speedy65- User

sup bud welcom to DO if your on east 1 still look up are clan and send an app we are about 23 members strong and 16 active everyday we have teamspeak and we can help you get strong quick clan name
    [ÐΘC] Discples of Chaos

5. Gost*

Gost* User

Im on everyday to btw

6. My name is TheGodOfDarkOrbit™ im VRU in FFK. very active and friendly player ;) hit me up if you wanna play ;)

InternalDemons likes this.