introducing myself and that...

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by MAM-DOG[TW1T], Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi, my name is MAM-DOG[TW1T] , i am lvl 18 and play on GB1 server,i am EIC! ,always have been and i hope i always will be.I like to hunt and play regularly and i have a youtube acc for DO which i store all my good hunting vids and that... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzLPc5X2OxL62mL56VriCzA
    I have never spent on the game and wish not to in the near future unless i am desperate, if u are interested in hunting with me or anything like that or just wan't to get into one of my vids, plz find me in Game chat or message me using the messaging system within the game. i do use Teamspeak and Skype if you require using them but i think that's it.Just enjoy the game and happy hunting :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    Dragon_Of_Dark™ likes this.