[GI] inventory question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mikui, Apr 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikui

mikui User

How do I load items from inventory to my ship?
    I have several lasers there that I cannot put on my ship.

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Equipping. You equip them at Hangar once you're logged out of the game or while you're at a base. Select the ship you want to use, press "Manage" then drag the laser cannon to the "Lasers" slots, same goes for all other items.

3. mikui

mikui User

Thanks for the reply, but I have tried that several times and it does not work. Any thoughts on why?

Rocker-will likes this.
  4. mikui

mikui User

I click "inventory" and a list comes up but I can not load anything from it.

5. if they are installed on other ships, then they need to be removed from them and only then can they be installed on another
    when buying a new ship, sometimes there is a glitch and the equipment is not installed at all, you must first delete both configurations on the new ship

6. mikui

mikui User

I do only have the one ship. As I understand it now, the second list is a total inventory of all items, regardless of if they are on a ship or not.
    Thanks. You may close this thread.

7. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.