[SC] Invite the game owners =)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by evve1, Oct 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. evve1

evve1 User

Why not invite the heads who own the game to come in and answer all the awkward questions?
    Or make a channel on discord where they can answer everything we wonder than to hide behind forum moderators and more. Would be good? =)
    Consider all complaints that forum moderators can not fix or respond to.

2. They are Chinese, i bet they would not understand whatever you ask, and for other side i don't believe they care about, it's their culture :s

3. most chienese learn to tal in english in school like i learned to talk in english...... what do you mean they cant answer all of a sudden traductor isnt a job anymore come on bro

and i agree they dont care it must be how they are

Last edited by moderator: Nov 23, 2020
  4. Hi Evve1,

I think i can answer your question for you. A few years ago BP relaunched/rebranded the game and as part of that they introduced live twitch streams. These are probably still viewable online if you are interested. While they were not hosted by the owners they were hosted by the games communities manager and also a couple of designers and people who inputted into the games content. The twitch streams would tell players what developments were happening in the game and also answer player questions that they had, they would also introduce some of the new content. These twitch streams were abruptly abandoned around 2 years ago, no explanation was ever given for why they were stopped, although shortly after they stopped the community manager also left his position. It my own personal opinion, that the hosters of the twitch streams became genuinely uncomfortable lying to the players around the botting situation. Each twitch stream they would advise that new anti-bot measures were being developed and the botters would be caught soon. You could see on there faces in the last couple of streams that they were uncomfortable talking about the subject. I suspect they asked management if these twitch streams could be abandoned as it was no a longer a subject they could openly talk to the players about, and thus subsequently the twitch streams and all general engagement with the player community stopped.

Dark

5. Okay i didnt know this was owned by a different company now i thought it was the one back in the day when i first ever played the game haha now that i know its chinese Not to sound racist or anything but have any of you actually played Korean - Chinese made games ? thistells me everything i need to know about the botters and why nothing is being done about it i have effectively quit this game and have not played it for the past month or 2 i come on to collect daily reward and instantly just logg back off sometimes ill check the forum in hopes of an antidote for this illness but alas there is none ive played many games created by Chinese companies and i must say some of them are horrible the way they built is for bots and account selling resource selling and not a single thing ever gets done you know why ? because they always end up on top used to play a base building game had quite abit of power some Korean comes in 2 weeks after me and spends money but because he has like a discount of like 40% he can grow so much faaster for cheaper also in there alliance - clan they had resource sellers ... just reminds me of this game and botting they wont do nothing because they are probably selling the bots... there is entire discords for people who use-make bots you literally have to search it and bam you are now a bot... anyway couldnt care less if i get banned as i said i no longer play so yea - The moral is this game will never change will always bleed money out of people and then eventually it will just Vanish without a trace so enjoy it while it lasts

6. AVIT

AVIT User

they should have a go at trying to be able to play lmao .. its always broken !!

7. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

it may be owned by a chinese company, but the coders are in germany ( hamburg ) ive been there...........