[UI] Is it time to get rid?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JediThorson, Sep 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So, emotes and spray's

In my own humble opinion, they are totally worthless and meaningless. So I say remove them from the game, they clog up your ship, and all to often they come up as rewards in a box of some type, instead of something actually useful.

what do you think?

2. They just came out with more. I think its the new direction for some reason. How do they clog up your ship?

3. I Agree, haven't seen anyone using them since they came to the game. If they hopefully get removed they could be converted to Firework or wiz rockets..

4. I just mean that they are there, I don't need then, don't use them. So I see no point for them.

Perhaps if they were made into something you could sell, that might be something, lol, at least I'd get some credits for them. They would actually be worth something then.