Jackpot Money

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †ΖεяσCħaηc噆SIÐ, Feb 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I know I don't speak for myself when I say that alot of the people who play this game can't play jackpot battle because they live in a place where they are not allowed to play the Jackpot battle. And it sucks because we don't have a chance to play in the multi server matches. I would like to suggest that darkorbit would give those players an oportunity to trade in their jackpot dollars for uridium or gate spins. Like 10,000 jackpot dollarsfor 10k uri or like 1000 gg spins. I have 10,000 jackpot dollars yet I'm still collecting more jackpot dollars and it is just sitting there.

JohnSmithExtraSmooth and plaku like this.
  2. 10,000 jackpot dollars should be 1mil uridium, not 10k. I definitely think they should have some more options for those who cannot participate in the battle. This comes right back around to useless items in bonus boxes. That needs to be fixed. We spend our lives seeing 200 credits/you can't collect the ammo/you received something useless(jackpot dollars) and it really doesn't help our minds. I personally feel like I'm getting cheated out of something useful(uridium primarily)

acedeking likes this.
  3. I agree totally on that, i mean i don't have 10k jackpot dollars but im just saying that there should at least be a way to spend those collected dollars like exchange for uri or something..

4. Well on the perspective of darkorbit and them trying to make money I highly doubt they would just give out 1mil uri to everyone who has 10k jackpot dollars. And if they do then I guess not that many people have that much. But they do need to do something about it. Like I said I boxing is not even worth it anymore because of the ammo cap, the jp dollars and loss of uridium. If they have gotten rid of all the botters they should return the uridium amounts in the boxes already

5. I totally agree, partially because I have 10k JP :):cool:...and partially because I also live in a state where I may not "win" my "prize" :eek::mad:o_O . SO yeah for all the reasons above, and to get something from what really is a nothing, I like this idea

Maybe a compromise since 1 mil uri is A LOT, and 10 k is nothing these days...how about 100 K uri for 10 K JP dollars, and this can ONLY be done if you have maxed out your JP..No doing it whenever you want lolz.

6. MeF_ioza

MeF_ioza User

1 mil uri !!! are you crazy, no way if you would participate in jackpot arena, would you win ?? 10k uri for 10k jackpot would be enough for players that are weak ... when u get full lf4 maxed out full pet ... all possible boosters you can write about jackpot arena

7. 100k does sound reasonable, it seems like that would be a reasonable trade for all the hours boxing that should total up to 100k uri. Not like 100k would carry you far anyway but something is something. We just need to get someone in management to notice this post and more players. I'm sure that alot of people who can not participate in jackpot would be very interested in this.

JohnSmithExtraSmooth likes this.
  8. destroyU51

destroyU51 User

I was thinking more along the lines of being able to toggle whether or not we want jackpot dollars in our boxes. But this sounds good.

GreenandGrey likes this.
  9. Yes, I am crazy :)
    You do realize it takes a little less than 1k hours of boxing to get 10k jackpot right? Now, I think you're the dumb one...10k uri is enough...10k uri is NOTHING!

I say 1 million because I personally do not view it as that much. I could get a good boost in upgrades or maybe a few pilot points, or some drone/ship designs. I've got over 500 hours and only 2k JP dollars. 10k JPD is a lot to get to and takes a long time, even with a BBD which many do not have. At any rate, I like the idea that we should get something for our jackpot in states where we cannot participate in the arena...Maybe even down to 100k uri.
    Just so you know, I didn't start yesterday bub, so don't tell me what I can and can't write about. Take your foolish notion that 10k uri is a lot elsewhere :p

10. just remove jackpot dollars from servers that aren't allowed to do the jackpot battle. Fix'ed.

bonus boxes should just re-roll when jackpot money is rewarded

11. Good idea, but there are people who can win JP on every server, as it is based off of where the player is, not where the sever caters to.

12. I like this idea but i say 1mill uri is better than 100k xD takes me awhile to save up 10k JP dollars even boxing with doubler, so think 1mill is better as i ca box 100k ina few days without trying to hard.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  13. should also be made as the jackpot battle and the winner gets to change its 10k for one million uri sounds good.

14. No because they already won money for the exchange we are saying that those who dont do the battle and put the risk on it should be able to exchange

15. I never said that people who can participate in the jackpot battle would fight in this battle.... i said that it should have the same system as the jackpot battle... n only people that cant participate in the jackpot arena, will be able to participate in this battle...

16. No again because there are UFE players who can do this, and once again they would own this realm as well

17. you want easy uri... thats not fair for anyone... they should make an effort collecting 10k jackpot with a package is not hard 1 month and you are done....

18. would you stop saying wth i want easy this is to help people who cant afford uri or simply to win against UFE or wallet warriors, its not easy to gather 10k cash from boxing like you simply state this really was not ment to say evetyimt you get it you get 1mill uri prob just once a month we nee dto remove the gap between free too players and WW THIS IS FAIR for everyone if we dont have to all fight for it so hows is it not fair if we all get it? Stop trying to hold game mechanics back because you feel i want "easy" uri. Let me tell you IT is not easy boxing 2.5mill uri for ANYTHING so yeah 1mill uri a months would help everyone out including UFE

19. omg.... look kid.. nothings easy... and games are ment to be hard... if the game is not hard theres no point... what is the point of everyone being UFE from one day to another?... you would get bored... i just became totally ufe and its a hassle to be maintaining one of this ships to its fullest when you dont got time...

the game is already easy enough all yall are complaining about its because you get killed everyday... WE ALL WENT THROUGH THAT, ALL OF US! you get that?
    so everyone has to go through that to understand how to appreciate your ufe ship...

20. STOP BEING SO STINKIN' IRRATIONAL! GAH! You people make me wanna hit something. It does not take one month to collect 10k JPD even with a BBD unless you play 24/7. It takes hundreds and hundreds of hours of straight boxing just to get up to 10k. That's insane in my opinion and should be rewarded as thus. If someone did gates for hundreds of hours, how much uri would they have??:eek:o_O This is not called "easy uri" as you put it. It is very difficult to get 10k jackpot and when you think about it in that realm, even 1mil starts to seem small.
    You see everyone getting ufe anytime soon? 1mil uri per month(which is nearly impossible) would still take years to get ufe. Betcha didn't know that:p

The game is easy enough only if you spend cash/spend your life on it. For those who do neither, it is much more difficult, and often frustrating which is why they leave. I like this because it takes something which is useless and turns it into profit for us. We don't like getting handed nothing out of 70% of the boxes we pick up. Doesn't help our minds out. Please help this idea come through.

ship5678 likes this.