Jackpot Money

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by †ΖεяσCħaηc噆SIÐ, Feb 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MeF_ioza

MeF_ioza User

how about wake up from your fantasy. And start playing not just crying on forum

2. Some people can't play JPA so we ask for something to do with our useless JPD. You do your jackpot arena and we get our 1mil uri for 10k jackpot. Everyone is happy, so go away and be rational once in a while why don't you?

3. MeF_ioza

MeF_ioza User

and what are u going to do with 1 million uri buy some x2 or what, u want 1 million uri for 10k jackpot like u would won jp if u could participate,

4. I thought when you won the JPA, you got to use your jackpot dollars as though they were real cash. So you spend your 10k on uri and get 33mil uridium...correct me if I am wrong.
    What we're asking for is for them to give us a use for these useless items they keep giving us. Given the amount of time it takes to get 10k JPD, I thought 1mil was a reasonable amount.

For the record, if I had 1mil, I'd finish getting some of my B02s to level 16, not buy x2.

5. MeF_ioza

MeF_ioza User

em as i know you get money on your bank account it is transfered in couple days i think. u get real money

6. Ok. I had been told the 10k cash you got was only usable for DO. Still pushing this idea.

7. MeF_ioza

MeF_ioza User

nope u get real money transfered on bank account they told u wrong. trust me

8. Well thanks for the clarification. Back to topic, pretty sure you'd get over 1mil uri from boxing long before you got 10k JPD.
    Let me put it this way. If I got 1 JPD every box, it would take 10k boxes just for 1mil uridium. If I got 1 JPD every 5 boxes, 50k BB just for 1mil uri. NO ONE GETS THAT MUCH! You see now how long it would take to get 10k JPD? That's why 1mil uri is a fair amount. Also, this only works in states where we cannot participate in the JPA because of laws. I honestly don't see a problem with it. We're not getting anything for free here.

9. Um could we actually get some real feed back on these ideas rather being trying to troll the ones who came up with the idea with calling us "Kids" and saying we are having "fantasies" complaining about stuff. This is why the game is bad now and another reason why forums are not as active because people want to insult others at every chance they get to gratify themselves IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT POST YOU DONT, not "you guys are having fantasies" or other things that do not help the post stop trying to insult uers who are trying to help them game.

TheTaser(V) likes this.
  10. omg ur so wrong....
    i didnt know what?
    lol just letting u know im ufe already... and I know that with one million you wouldnt be able to get to that point but its a bug jump if you know how to use it...
    10k jackpot is super easy to get like in 1 a month n a half or a lil hard in 1 month... you dont know anything

11. well we already guessed you were UFE with out you stating that. Anyhow as for it being easy i have a box doubler and a pet and getting jackpot dollars even i box in b-maps it not that easy seeing UFE dictate how we free players do anything which includes collecting. you are saying how easy it is for YOU to get and not the general free player.

12. you aint gonna learn..
    I dont even collect by my hand I just let my pet do it for me...
    I get around 2000 to 3000 per week leaving my pet like 5 hours standing there...
    so yeah if you all really want easy stuff go aehead .... you know what i dont even know why im debating about this if is not gonna be implemented anyways -.-...

13. You got a problem with getting 1mil uri? That's perfectly fine with us. Please leave it alone. As for the rest of us rational people, we want to get our due reward.
    For the record, you pay for a BBD so in a way, you're still paying for your uri albeit at a much lower cost. Free players would take much longer to get 10k JPD and should thus get a good reward.
    You are dead wrong, not me. As I said before, you don't want 1mil uri? Fine with us.

14. Excuse me? really? you are really rational people? loool i think yall are a bunch of crying noobs... you know what just ask BP for the whole equipment and thats it no need to worrie about working for equipment.....
    HAPPY? LOOOL

15. $1,000 = 500,000 uridium
    More of a fair "price" range...

16. Can you illiterate more on what you mean by that, are you saying every 1k JP dollars could be used for 500k uri?

17. yes..

18. I am Beyond UFE at 51 LF-4 level 16 and 30+ bo2 level 16 Hercs and ETC.
    Unfortunately I live where I cannot participate in Jackpot which makes Jackpot Dollars 110% useless.

The Idea is a +1 from me; although I'm not greedy I could careless what the uridium amount is; that is if its uridium at all.
    It would simply be nice to change the jackpot dollars to something else in general, whether it be Uridium, GG spins, Ammo, Credits, or even maybe an exchange from 10,000 Jackpot dollars to $100 or $10 for Pay By Cash.

19. Thank you. Finally some people who see the benefits...you can suck it Zenn and MeF.

20. The ideas that you guys are posting are great, even though there has been a good amount of bashing on this post I hope that it continues to stay on topic and not stray away from the fact that this is only helpful for those who are not able to participate in the JPB due to restrictions in the state the player lives in. Personally spins or uri would help, won't make a huge dent but it will chip away a little at what still needs to be put onto my ship. Regardless if you are a new player or an old player this gives those who can not play something worth boxing for that would pay off in the long run. I also like the idea that someone posted about having it as an option for those who are able to play in jackpot battle but just don't participate because of lack of equipment. Great ideas everyone keep on sharing.