[UI] Jackpot

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ZÿИΛPS™, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Can the players exchange their Jackpot Euro's for something please. Other items can be converted and changed. However, this Jackpot Euro is still showing and it's annoying when player's have worked hard for years building up that with the hope of winning.

We left Europe and it should be in pounds anyway.

Zynaps GB1

2. Planearium

Planearium User

First off you didn't leave Europe, you left the European Union. Secondly, jackpot arena was removed way before Brexit was even announced. Thirdly, this is a game made by a German company, and the original prizes were give out in Euros if I remember correctly.

However, I think it's a great idea being able to change your leftover Jackpot dollars for something in-game, say ABR or maybe some I-oil, or even just heaps of elite ammo.

3. Well I get your point and am fully aware of what you are saying. I think it was annoying to have it in pounds all those years ago and then decide to put it into Euro's? An explanation is, it's a German company but that would be a unjust reason to change it into Euro's. But anyhow that wasn't really an important part of my request...What I would like to see is it deleted from the front page because as my cursor hovered earlier I had a tiny pop up that read JACKPOT. So, I decided to ask for another time to remind the Dev's nothing has been done and seeing as we actually left after so much debating can it be removed from the game because it is an uncomfortable part of history for many and not the few...

OILDAILY likes this.
  4. OILDAILY

OILDAILY User

at least give us prem for the year and a mill of uri to be spent on ammo?why not

5. True, my strategy has always been to put money on for the hope of winning 10k...But it is no longer, so they should do something about it ...If they did long ago perhaps so many would have stayed. It would have been wise to do something like that in such a competitive game?