JOB-100 Ammunition

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Oddessey, Oct 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hi everyone,

A player posted a question in the TOT feedback thread asking about getting the JOB-100 ammo in the shop.

[​IMG]

We wanted to clear up this item while taking the conversation out of the feedback thread. (thanks to those who posted there trying to help the player who asked the question!)

The JOB-100 ammo is only available at special times, usually around Halloween. The official name for this ammo is Jack-O-Battery. There is one caveat to availability, if you already have some of this ammo, the ammo appears in the shop. If you do not already have some of this ammo, you will not see this ammo in the shop until the special time when it becomes available for everyone.

Please feel free to discuss here and I hope this helps clear up the question.

Regards,

Raw and TermiteFan like this.
  2. Turbinesco

Turbinesco User

hi Oddessey
    ty for the answer about the job 100 ammo.
    I ask you whi in all the other server we kan by this ammo alwais and just in the global server is not possible?
    greetings antonio

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. Oddessey

Hi Antonio,

Likely the reason you are not seeing this on the Global (PvE) Server is that it's not been made available to everyone there yet. I checked the schedule for this week and there is nothing listed there about this ammo, so I don't know if it will be available on that server or not.

The weekly list of activities and any sales we are aware of will be posted to the forum calendar as well as posted in the announcement channel of the DarkOrbit Discord server if you want to watch those areas in case it is announced. Sorry I don't have any more info on this for you!

Regards,

TermiteFan likes this.
  4. Oddessey

Looks like I was incorrect about this. I tested on the PvE server today and received some of the JOB-100 ammo in a box. Even after receiving some of the ammo from boxes, it still is not available in the store.

I'm not sure if this is intended or not so I'll ask to see if I can get any information on this.

Regards,

TermiteFan and jayherbo like this.