JPA On Hold - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Ddraig, Jul 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I suppose, but could use some more tweaking to it. For starters, anyone whos IP changes within the time of this all happening, is disqualified from the JPA too many well known clans have their better members do JP for them.

2. Yes they will need to do a few tweaks but I think in general it could work, the week before the final is for the mods to check the accounts for things like IP changes and to make sure that the last 8 are 100% legit,
    I think if the dev team think about it they can make it work

Neo7 likes this.
  3. west-star

west-star User

its a jungle out there XD

4. Hi I understand the need to stop the cheating but please take into consideration that It has been some time now that you have hosted the Jackpot Arena. I have been training for a long time to participate in this event and hopefully to win a reward as pay back for all i have invested in this game. Please can you give a further update as to when the JPA will re-commence or what the status is. Thank you

5. pnut

pnut User

I find it almost impossible to monitor every account playing jackpot arena to ensure each and every one is not sharing or using some sort of bug..
    and i do believe that this is wrong in so many ways it is a break of the terms of conditions we all signed when we agreed to play games

Here is the thing. Your all worried about your money going to a "cheater". But everyday we express our concerns of cheating here in the forums any you turn a blind eye. Now your getting our point and want to act now because its hurting your pockets. well if thats your issue then maybe you should be more active on turning people that you may think to be breaking the terms of conditions ive said my peace i shall leave

6. Mini

Mini User

if you look in the past , there are jpb winners who cheated their way up .. with their programms ..get rid of autolock and rsb changers , or make it available for every player out here

7. Very good idea and reasoning but try to do it over one weekend

8. Any news about this topic from Admins ?

9. Or better said DO found a way to cancel giving money to players even they advertise jpa everywhere. They are just saving money which is more than 100k now

10. TheShadows

TheShadows User

Jokes on Bigpoint. JPA is the only hope that most people have at the end of the long road of sinking a ton of time or money or both into making a UFE account.

Now that there's no return on investment many people would not spend any more money on a game that frankly doesn't give a crap about its player base.

Sure they made some changes (just to save a sinking game), but its mostly cosmetic, nothing that will completely revamp the game economy and make it easier for new players.

Too little, too late

RIP darkorbit

ЯΔIĐΞN™ and PuckerUp like this.
  11. Hello, my only concern with JPA atm is that i really hope that it will still be a 1v1 bracket system that will reward a final player for INDIVIDUAL skill. Also ive noticed that the new Drone designs (Ring and Drill) completely upset the balance that there is in a 1v1 fight. It makes certain skill designs better than others by a lot more, with these designs implemented, it has become more of luck to see if you have your wanted design ready or not for the next fight. If jpa does come back, i think that skill design cooldowns should be reset every round as to from personal experience ive lost in semi finals and finals a few times specifically because of skill design cooldown lol. But all in all, make it somewhat like UBA but not exactly. I think just revoke the new drone formations as to me they dont seem balanced in 1v1s, it has made the fights very complex as in moth can counter ring and so on and vs a good fighter, there is no way to run and reset the fight if you are losing due to formation counters. Im not sure how to completely express myself here but thats just a little of what ive noticed.

Also i do believe that the final rounds should be streamed and available for everyone to watch, perhaps on twitch. This can reveal foul play etc. It wont detect account sharing, but that can be done behind the scenes as it has been done before in the past.

All in all, im just really hoping jpa comes back. It has been pretty much my only reason to play the game. I havent really played much at all since it was removed.
    (2x jpa winner)

*HΣĂVΣИ* and PuckerUp like this.
  12. Zapp

Zapp User

This so much ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#makeformationsgreatagain

13. Since there are cheaters in the UBA and a constant amount of Cheaters in D O, I agree with the decision of the Dev Team to leave this in the back burner. What I do not agree with is that the JP Euros are still being collected with no use available for them. YES it was a way for players to get a return on their investment, but the investment was also in the entertainment of the game which is an expense. IF they would remove the JP Euros from the bonus boxes and exchange the collected Euros for VOUCHERS of 25% value and removed the JPA completely, how many people would really be upset? How many of those have used third party software for anything in the game? What about it is so upsetting?

bd33 and PuckerUp like this.
  14. the games going skint that why jpa is on hold

*MOONGLOW* and PuckerUp like this.
  15. Thanks for your reply and it makes alot of sense. I too would like the JPA to come back as this gave me the motivation to play the game and gain more tips from fighting others. I feel that I have got to a stage to have an impact in the JPA and am so frustrated that this has been taken away. D.O. need to realise that they are losing players by the dozens because there is no ultimate goal. D.O give me a chance to win my money back!

16. I say if they have NO intention on making it a PRIORITY then remove the JP Euro from the Bonus Boxes. It is a wasted collection if we have nothing to use it on!!

17. Put yourself in our place , aimless play DarkOrbit would be absurd to continue investing cash, there are fewer pilots and becomes boring. APP makes a difference.
    " Think big "

18. hello guys i would say that DO should scan the account history of the guy who is first in JPA and if he is using any illegial things then he should be banned permanently and the account's country and current location must be seen if it is changed make it mendiotary to submit the official documents... this is a way to scan them if no 1 is cheating then award money to no 2 else no 3 or so on !!

19. The issue here is that JPA had too many issues and as MOST of the Winners were using some kind of exploit to win (does not even have to be a third party software) was the reason for the removal of it from the game. YES it does need to be returned but as has been stated the FEW that show an interest in it are too few to make it a priority to correct. There are thousands of players that have never even been in the JPA or even care to participate in it.

This and the fact that not all locations allow this type of activity, just look at where people playing could not be from to participate in the JPA, been a while but I though there were like 5 states and some other countries, but like I said it has been awhile and I did not take the time to research this comment.

20. We need JPA or make UBA prizes real $. The chance to win real money was a big selling point to me playing this game in the first place

Neo7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.