"JPA will resume when bugs are fixed".

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [-КАТЮША-], Mar 29, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. GG I'm 2 rounds in and I couldn't change hotkeys.

2. SCΛTTΛ

SCΛTTΛ User

I couldn't attack in second round my enemy reloaded first and i did later and he started killing me first...
    Nice BUGS!

3. Many thanks, tried refreshing and I cant even load in. Well done BigPoint, really well done. Inb4 sorry about the problems in jpa we have given everyone 1 log disk as compensation.

4. `Luke

`Luke User

Sigh, another re-do? lol

5. Nah it seems like they don't like paying out 10k euros

relax likes this.
  6. BUG BUG BUG OMG !!

7. pecanin

pecanin User

Always same crap

cheer up [-КАТЮША-] at least you got one kill ,i lost to fe guy :)

made his day

8. Shifterai

Shifterai User

Hello,

Thank you for bring this to our attention. As have noticed your posts, have passed this on. As this will take some time to be looked into, please be patient.

Regards,

9. Also had this problem. No matter what I did manual or hotkey push I couldnt use anything except change configs.

10. Buna

Buna User

cant even get in the game sence the jpa started. establishing conecction for ever damn it help i got some gates to do

11. When go in JPA map..all hotkeys cant press.. -.-. this is 2nd time...we are wasting alot ammo for playing...please fix all these bugs

12. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties when you entered the JPA. As Shifterai states above, the issue has been passed forward to be investigated further. Unfortunately at this moment there is nothing else we can do regarding this, however should there be any update i will make sure to post here.

~Ddraig

13. Ddraig, I feel bad for you bro(or gal or it), this is beyond ridiculous, having to to apologize for someone else's epic failures....:rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Rick Dekard!?..... Off with his head! (figuratively of course)
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you all for bring this to our attention. Was previously mentioned, this has been passed on and when there is more information to share with you, Ddraig will be happy to post here to keep you updated.

Does the OP have any further questions on this topic?
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Have a nice day!
    Astraea