Agatus Breach Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Jul 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Agatus Breach event.

Your DarkOrbit Team
    (Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts and player questions. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event.)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    TermiteFan likes this.
  2. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

is so cool to use all the x3 and 4 just to finde out its only drop loot for the two who did the biggest amount of damage really awesome for the small players how can you make so stupid a decision but i guess you proberly gonner delet my comment since do can handel any kind of criticism

3. Otherwise good event but I think the splinter amounts are too small

4. hdinis09

hdinis09 User

Event would be nice if it wasn't limited to the 2 or 3 players who deal the most amount of damage. Even after spending loads and loads of x3 or x4 and you dont get a loot box is a terrible idea. And even when you do, getting 60/70 per box is too small.

If this got adjusted to a higher of boxes being dropped(more than just 2 or 3 players) or more Agate per box and Spinel, this event would be awesome!

5. sssdda

sssdda User

[​IMG]
    suddenly, spinels stopped spawning in 2-4. Is it a bug? event pop-up says they will stop spawning in more than 7 hours later.
    edit) It started spawning again in 20 minutes, with "The ailen escaped..." log.
    It happened when I killed both 2 agatus and get their reward, but pop-up says there are still a boss remains.
    edit 2) I killed last agatus near radiation zone.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  6. MrMo

MrMo User

I'm not getting any rewards for killing the AGATA... support please help, reward and fix, thanks!!!

7. not schim crystal in agatus(7200x1 or 200xinfinity),osmium and b03.

8. KOLI11245

KOLI11245 User

I need Tyrannos Centurion plz

9. Well I play legit so on the weekends I can't play the event's cause one person for a boss isn't enough to many bombs to many times attacked from boss so don't make any headway and when it's not the weekend and bot's aren't doing gates 24/7 then there are to many getting to much and it's impossible to get to more than one boss at a time as the bot's can kill the rest on the map before I can get there. So I guess the event's aren't made for legit players. I know when I am beat seems like DO doesn't want legit players anymore or can't juggle between legit players and bot users so I am just about finished with the game for the last time as I am not convinced that botting a game would be fun in anyway. Cheers​

10. Funxy

Funxy User

The event FAQ says that SHD-BACH01 gives 15% shield, but in-game crafting says 5%. Which is the correct one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.