[UI] just a botting idea

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ender-Of-Worlds, Aug 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. how about create a mission you have to take or a pop you have to do every 3 hours so like if these people are botting 1.7 2.7 or 3.7 killing bks and LKs how about u make it so every 3 hours u have to kill a certain npc in the lower maps like a devo and you have 1 hour to complete that mission and if you don't complete then you start to receive declining rewards like if you don't complete the mission within an hour you lose 50% of the rewards or even 70% make it so this doesnt affect Gates or like QZ make it also have a miniunium level requirment like level 15 so the new player doesnt get affected by it and since bots make alot of exp anyway they couldnt bot lower mats either cause u could switch it up to like kill a protigit or a samion

KilerStreak likes this.
  2. Hmm, your sentences are tough to read, but I get what you're aiming for.
    It's like a captcha just for the game, "verify that you're a human!" Should be its own window that pops up every... I'd say two hours sounds nice? I'm not sure whether a casual gamer would spend more than two hours on here.

Once it pops up, you have 30 minutes to destroy a NPC that you have not recently killed, but is close by. *Time limit should be shortened so bots don't have a time to adapt to it fast enough. NPCs should be "near by," as in a portal jump away to minimize the effort a player would have to do to complete it. And NPCs that the quest targets should not be anything complicated, not even a Lordakium.

I like this, +1 from me.

3. memrix

memrix User

my only concern here is that bot developers will most likely very soon after this implementation add a update to their system just to account for the go there and do that part of the test