Kappa bug ?!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SauronL, Nov 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Heinekenn

Heinekenn User

one week ago i made kappa,and... 3 of 3 hercs so far..

2. SauronL

SauronL User

thats what i say luck

3. 28 kappa, 4 herc ......just got 1 nothing , and 5 boosters in a row before that. I was holding good to the 1 in 4 odds till I hit the 20's ...now a dry spell for a couple months .

4. 20 bucks = 1 kappa gate, average is like 50 gates or 54 if your me costing 1000 pound. Lets all have a wonder at that, and then wonder why you still play this game.

5. SauronL

SauronL User

i payed 40 bucks for doubler and rebate , got like 20 gatsin 2 weeks , its easier this way if u have some time to play

6. i managed to get 5 hercs out of the first 7 gates...

then i had a dry spell where i was getting lf4s and boosters...overall, i have 14 hercs, 5 nothing, 11 LF4s, and 8 boosters out of 38 gates
    :)

What i noticedd was, kappa was giving out hercs 1 day /few hours before JPA. Because thats when i did my kappas...and got hercs. and when i did it after JPA, it started giving me boosters lol...thats just me though xD

7. SauronL

SauronL User

u really lucky , my kappa is around 35 gates - 5 hercs, 5 lf4 and rest just multi boosters and few nothing

8. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

It is not a bug. Multi-booster wants to be your mate.

9. I just wanna ask, where does everyone find that it is a 25% chance of getting an item, (DO Wiki, that's not 100% fact)
    and with that everyone presumes its a 1 in 4 chance of getting something (either nothing, lf4, booster, herc.)
    ******what if its just a 25% chance of getting and item and 75% chance of getting nothing.
    never has DO posted what the % is?
    just curious of where the info is coming from..............

10. SauronL

SauronL User

will appreciat that after ill be full herc :D

cuz there are 4 items, but u sure , DO never post that

11. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I thought the OA of Kappa gate said there was a 25% chance for each, but wasn't sure so went back and checked,t hey worded it carefully:

So I'm sure we can all tell that 75% chance to get Hercules, LF4 or Multi-Booster doesn't mean it has to be split 25/25/25, although from personal experience it is.
    My GE1 took 16 Kappa to get 2 Hercules. However after those 16 I started getting Hercules 2 or 3 times in a row then big gaps again until it took me 46 Kappa for all 10. Whereas my GB2 got about 10 Hercules within 33 gates, which averages out to almost be 25% drop rate on Hercules across 2 accounts.

One thing can be said though, the chance system on a whole was a terrible decision by the developers who decided on it.

12. now at 43 with 3 havocs

13. SauronL

SauronL User

ur too unlucky , atleast its zeta and not kappa , zeta gives nice payout

14. im up to 36 kappa atm and only 7 herc, i have had 1 herc in the last 11 kappas i have done, with about 6 nothing 3 lf4 and rest boosters from them 11.

15. SauronL

SauronL User

<--- 41 kappa - 6 herc , 5 lf4 , 4 nothings and rest boosters , have fun :)

16. It is chance...random :(

17. Not sure if pure luck or I figured something out.
    When u do the kappa gate get into the jade or sapphire and complete the gate in under an hour. I tried this with 12 kappas got 5 hercs, 5 lf4 and 2 nothing. I truly believe that those 3 designs increase your chances. It was the same for my havoks too got 6 in a row.

I have done 18 kappas got 6 hercs, 2 multi boosters, 6 lf4 and 4 nothing.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014

18. Thats quite a nice streak but I think your one of the lucky ones.:cool:

Tbh I don't think the ship matters. Your 1 player in a small % that will have these odds from
    18 kappas. Some people have only 2 or 3 Hercs and some have a full set from roughly the
    same amount.

Personally, I got 7 Hercs and several LF-4s from 21 Kappas but have found the last 3 to be
    quite difficult to get. Presently I have 8 Hercs from 29 Kappas.

When you get a chance take a look at EL Burro's thread.Theres some good stuff in there.

19. SauronL

SauronL User

o_O now 46 kappa - 6 herc