Kappa sadness

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ρļ€*İŋ*Ŧħ€*§ķ¥, Mar 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Will have 2 destroy many of U
    :rolleyes:

2. #47 nothing, #48 booster.....Here we go again.......so 1 Herc in the last 18 Gates...I'm right there with ya Neo, I have 7 Hercs total : (

3. relax

relax User

Seems that u are a lot unluckier than me.. I fell pretty bad about my "luck" and that makes me feel pretty bad for others that are meeting with the same problems lol..

EDIT: 49th kappa=LF-4. Thankyaw, I wasn't even hoping to get a herc so I'm not upset at all, no herc in the last 13 kappas.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. i recently did 15 kappas on a new server and got 10 hercs and 3 lf4s 1 multi booster and a nothing, personally this is the best i have heard of on average it seems around the 40-50 mark for full hercs some will do it in less others more, if it helps i did my kappas inbetween doin other gates as i have found that helped in the past on other accs

5. relax

relax User

Yes, and you had that luck because on the acc you don't have lf4's(more than u need for a full ship) and havocs I assume. you started with kappa

6. To add some more data:
    1) 3-year-old account, already had full havoc and ~30 lf4; never banned, 27 zeta - 10 hercules (but only 4 lf4, 2 booster, 11 nothing)
    2) New account - 4 hercules from the Black Friday deal - with the bought uri it took me 12 kappa to get remaining 6 hercules (account had no havoc, and 1 lf4 from those 12 kappa)

7. relax

relax User

50th kappa= multi booster.. ahaha exactly what I wished to get, I love this game sooo much

8. SauronL

SauronL User

48 kappas done for 6 herc only, then next 7 gates for last 4 , so 55/10 at all , but i had one of the worst percentage luck on it to 48th kappa

9. relax

relax User

Yea.. when demaner hunt starts I will take my 9th from the mission.. but I am already aware of the 10th. I'll see

10. #49 = booster
    #50 = nothing

1 herc in last 20 gates....7 total hercs

11. relax

relax User

Hmm man seems that you are very unlucky. I hope you will get a strike of 3 in a row soon lol. I can't even tell that I am full hercules in 50 kappas.. 2 are from the demaner missions.. so 8 in 50 and the rest is history. I'll never do kappa again

12. I got one from the last demeaner mission : ) I missed the boat on the first one tho : (

So at least only 2 more to go now.

13. relax

relax User

Good luck bruh.

14. KAPPA # 60.....last Herc drone...finally done....took ten more gates since my 9th ....

15. MяF™

MяF™ User

I've got to say the range in luck that is given is unbelievable.

Kappa - 22 - Full Hercules
    Zeta - 16 - Full Havoc

I would hate to be one of you guys going onto your 60th Kappa to get your final Hercules o_O

Edit: Don't worry, the luck wasn't entirely with me for Kronos as i didn't get Saturn on my first attempt.

16. SauronL

SauronL User

Lol for real ? i did three kronoses and didnt get it yet