Kidz

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ...KIDZ..., May 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

most of you from USA east 1 know me as kids. I flew with that name for about three years. I just recently got to level 22. I have 72 mill honor. I've been playing on and off since 2008.
    honestly I got the name kidz because I wanted a new name and I couldn't find one.. I looked at my wrist where I have a wristband that says kidz get arthrits too. And that became my name for a while lol. Granite I did change my name alot but kidz was always in it. But I have overcame being kidz. I'm still known as that but oh well .
    I'm 20 years old from the good old state of Pennsylvania. When I was 11 I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. I have one of the worst cases. Since I was diagnesd I've had many more medical problems due to the medicene I was on because most of it was still experimental and very dangerous. I was well still am kinda a human test subject. I am almost always in severe pain. Some days I cant even crawl out of my bed.that's why I'm on darkorbit alot. I'm not that mobile. And it gives me something to do to keep my mind busy.
    I have made alot of friends on this game,but also alot of enemies. Makes this game fun :)
    that's what this is.. A game. Click a button and you respawn..
    I never cheated. And never will.
    people call me a auto locker. Makes me laugh because I can't click a interceptor or protegit for the life of me lol.
    people think because I'm a basic colonel with full havocs and fats running a refree goli that I'm ufe.. I wish I was lol I got 19 lf4 lol. I'm a good pvper I can kill alot of ufes. I have apx 10500 shipkills. And I got most of them this past year and a half. Heck this past two weeks I gaing about 500 ship kills... Hehe
    well enough bout me. I'll catch you on USA east one. Happy hunting!!!!
    KidZ