KilerStreak

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by KilerStreak, Dec 19, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SO...
    I'm KilerStreak and.... I guess I'll do this till my internet decides to connect to DarkOrbit xD

I am a 15 year old, just a Sophmore in High School. I started playing DarkOrbit the year it came out in 2006 (I was 8 years old then! :DDD), but stopped for about 2 years. Then in '08, I played a bit more and was REALLY stupid enough to do that stuff where you post around the forums and other places you type in and you get Uridium out of it >.<
    Then my account got suspended after that. Then ANOTHER 2 years passed, and decided to try it again, and keep it legit. I started up in March, 2010 and it is the account I still use today, Profile: http://us2.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/index.es?profile=3Jyum&profileCheck=64n9D&lang=us

I got my first Iris in October, 2013 (Lol, I was grinding with all my flax for LF3s and B02s, I had forgotten about the Irises xD) and my last Iris in November, 2013. Now I'm just tryin' to get Log Disks, Booty Keys for the Apis and Zeus, attempting Gates, and also tryin' to get my first LF4 :3
    So that's my story so far in the game :3

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. October 2014 Update

It's been great here around Darkorbit. I only saw three people in the game I have know since the old times and I believe they are going to quit soon (I'll miss you!! D: ).
    Anyway, met tons of new people, certainly a massive jump from botters (finally fixed) and auto-lockers.
    Going pretty great so far, got 2 LF4s... just build my second Beta and Kappa... yea, that's pretty much all that's new...
    Looking forward to Darkorbit's BDay, I wonder what they are gonna give out this time :>

3. what server are you on?

4. If you checked my signature, it says xD
    USA West

5. chixonator

chixonator User

wheres that? im not familiar with noobland

6. Says the guy that hordes the Super Icy :rolleyes:

chixonator likes this.
  7. Hmm, what clan on west? I used to play there and left cause it was mad drama, and i didn't feel like rebuilding while dealing with the drama addicts lol. i WAS in samz till i got kicked for inactivity :p Maybe when im rich ill come back to west and make my tag there to show off how awesome i am :D

8. Lol, I run clan-less because of the drama xD
    There are clans like samz, LCT, and some others.
    -Different companies of course, I'm in VRU

9. I would be fine with the drama if my ship there was build to last the trash talk, although i seem to have no issue killing some Full hercs or havocs when im normal FE, still not worth it lol.

KilerStreak likes this.