Konichiwa, Mantarin desu

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Mantarain, Apr 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mantarain

Mantarain User

Greetings fellow spacelodites, I too am one of the noobs that float around on a daily basis, so don't feel bad if I totally pwn you in your home sectors.

Formalities aside, I like pizza, root beer, and pwning noobs (teehee xD)

I created my clan, Templar's Verdict, to supplement myself and any friends I may have that join me in the universe of Dark Orbit. However, that does not mean I will favor them over any other players, willing to join in on my galactic domination.

I recently unlocked my 5th Iris drone, 2nd one in two days; I am on a roll if you ask me. Though I spend most of my time in Dark Orbit getting wrecked by vet players, they should really stay out of newbie zones. They probably just get wrecked by wallet warriors out in 4-x and upper maps anyway, so they just have to pick on the weak to feel better about themselves.

Nerd rage further aside, hit me up some time and let's game.

Mantarain. Out.