Kronos gate

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by PacificNW, Aug 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. PacificNW

PacificNW User

so i'm trying to do kronos gate. started sunday i think an dmy shipwas not looking like it was shooting at all.pet appeared to be shooting and doing all damage. managed, somehow to complete a wave. tuesday tried again and again ship does not appear to be shooting. so far have lost 2 lives on this.

is there something special about his gate i\m missing?

i sure would like to get me crown but something seems wrong. afraid i'm going to lose all 5 lives before i get it done.

is sthis gat e bugge dor something?

PNW

2. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

yup its a bug, contact support. that gate is just like all the rest your ship fires right along with your pet. also i'll say hey to another pnw resident. i'm a south sound dweller.

3. PacificNW

PacificNW User

thx StarFire

i'm a north sound dweller.

Star*Fire likes this.
  4. PacificNW

PacificNW User

did manage to get kronos done and get my crown and 1st spartan.

somehow my click on npc, then hit #key for laser got buggered so i found i had to double click on the npcs toget my lasers to fire. did get the easy way fixed and made the last half finishing gate very much easier.

way more info than most ould care to read.

got it done, that's what i was after.

have a nice day

PNW

can close thx

Star*Fire likes this.
  5. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

hey, try and save the last pump in the gate for Sunday, you'll get double rewards. not everything but some are double. i'll save 2 or 3 and finish on Sunday. sometimes it's the only way to finish a weekly mission for doing 2 of gate.