[TI] Lab CPU 3

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Jun 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me, or does this CPU not work? I at first thought "Maybe I don't have it on" so I went to equip it, and it's there, but it isn't doing anything. Pretty sure this isn't a first for it either.

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

You might have it (on) ship, make sure you have (checked on on quick bar) bet you didn't :p you played so long you forgot:cool:

3. Nah it was on, it started working, but sometimes it just does nothing for 30mins. I've seen some people say since they did the resource cap on lasers its been buggy.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

5. welcome to Dark Orbit
    this bug and many others exist since the PET-10 upgrade and the introduction of the hit level

another bug with PET-10 its protocols for trophies lvl4 which is related to the collection of resources and in your case to the laboratory CPU

The CPU does not work due to a slight delay between taking the load and implementing it in lasers or missiles, just in your case ... it takes a little time of 5-10 seconds for it to work ...

6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

I have noticed Level 3 Radars' are not utilising their range capability eg: pet just follows me even with (12 level 3 Radars'):eek:

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  7. Never had that issue, once it gets a traction going you can be across the map while it collects. If you think it just flies off to grab stuff across the map, that's not how it works, nor has it ever.

I've been in the game since beta, bugs have only piled up, and almost never get fixed, well aware.

Is there an explanation on your part for its delays? Cause I've seen it take 30mins to act. I've tested it.

8. It's just the game I think every account has some bugs, I can have my pet on guard mode and it just fly's around looking good doing nothing at times and sometimes have it on enemy locator and yes it locates them but just fly's around looking good again once I find it.
    Have also sent video to support of myself flying to one portal and my pet heads to a different one and when we get to our destination I am not in any DMZ as my pet is at the wrong portal. Good luck getting them to fix anything!!!

`Djurkz` likes this.
  9. jayherbo

jayherbo User

You're wrong there mate, the pet is sat next to me with boxes all around me, been here since 2009< I know how my 3 million uri pet works:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  10. Well, I'm not wrong, nor did you prove me wrong? I just said it won't fly across the map. If your pets not collecting next to you, it sounds like an issue you should take up with an Admin, they do check accounts for problems, have had them access mine before.

That's one I've never heard of outside of latency. But yes, there are bugs everywhere and accounts get affected differently. My ship did less damage than those with less equipment. And Admin tested it along side their own ship with the same exact equipment, and said my numbers were correct, but everybody still seemed to do more than me with the same build or worse.

11. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

12. Eh, not really, it delays sometimes, but its been working better. At the time of posting, it could take 30mins for the cpu to work. But it hasn't been as bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.