Lady†BG♥

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by RebelleFleur, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello all. Truly i don't know what to say about me. I'm from Sofia - Bulgaria, 18 years old. I play DO 2 years, i started in Europe Global 3, then i moved in EG4.

This is link of my ship in EG4 - http://int10.darkorbit.bigpoint.com/index.es?profile=3Qkxg&profileCheck=6Pqe4&lang=en

If you have questions, i'll be glad to answer.

P.P I know it have bulgarian forum, but here are written more stuffs about the game and i will watch the threads curiously.

2. Hello, nice to meet ya

3. Nice to meet you too ^^

4. :p Hello

5. Hello very nice to meet you!! Wow you have a great shop on the game!! You must have worked hard on that account to get it to the level that it is at and that is incredible :) good work!! And have fun on the forums aswell as the game ;)

6. Hello, thank you, you're very kind. I give a lot of time for this game.. Soon i will upload some videos, and maybe put them here ^^

ĐÏΔMØÑЧ likes this.
  7. That will be nice to see :) I have about 3,000 hours on the game and have put a lot of effort in and it's clear to see you have put a lot more effort than I have :)

8. The important is to play for pleasure :))))

ĐÏΔMØÑЧ likes this.
  9. Yeh play the game for fun and enjoyment and don't become sad playing the game :)

10. Nice to meet you!!

11. Yes, the same :)

Nice to meet you too! :)