LAG- In-Game (May 09, 2016) Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by ASTRAEA, May 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UID: 89581753
    Server : GA3
    I am lagging to the point where when I try to build cbs I put 1 mod on for success and it disappears when next is added. I am lagging to the point where I have no Lvl 16 modules as they have disappeared. I am lagging to the point when I jump through portal AND when I use advanced jump cpu my drone formation is set to Arrow regardless of anything in the world. I dont mind so much atm because DOOM is currently taking much off my time gaming but when I finish that, I hope this BS will be fixed. thankyou.

2. mejs25

mejs25 User

Ship Name: ϻιsτλlε [sηм]
    User ID: 165911996
    Server: Global Europe 1
    Map Location: Every Map
    Description : Normal formations every time I relog and every port i jump and salvage not working

3. TODAY I have had about 5-10% of NPCs not giving any cargo at all... salt in an open wound :p...
    US1 only tried x-3... even the pet cant find them

I hadnt noticed it before and I think I might have..

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    LP~GreenGoblin~LP likes this.
  4. ]ГоРн[

]ГоРн[ User

I think this happens when your first PET begins to attack the NPC.

5. My PET is set to Auto Looter and I had no cargo from several NPC's yesterday. Also where are the 25% boosters I do not see them in the Booster Gauge?

6. ]ГоРн[

]ГоРн[ User

+ 25% experience and honor work, but boosters are not displayed

7. Okay I thought they would show them like the 50% boosters but have not paid attention to the actual awards. Thank you for this.

8. ]ГоРн[

]ГоРн[ User

Then maybe back when the bug was not displayed pirate trophy fell from NPC

9. CRIS_03

CRIS_03 User

hello 2 all
    i wish to know when resources will be in shop.
    thank you

10. USS-Aries

USS-Aries User

This was mentioned on the twitch stream and the answer was maybe towards the end of the event.

11. 19.05.2016 - 11:23[​IMG]Gamma Gate completed
    Finished a Gamma Gate and did not receive 60,000 X4 Ammo

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  12. OK I was asked to be patient and have been very and here we are more than a week later and still I have a half a million uris worth of protocols that don't work. Im sure ill be justly compensated tho lol

13. Pet salvage protocols are not adding to bonus boxes. Doesn`t matter which map I box in or what ship and config I use.Here are numbers from 4-2.Something else to add is the salvage protocols are boosting SB boxes.

You received 5 MCB-25 laser ammo.
    You received 8 MCB-25 laser ammo.
    You received 750 Credits.
    You received 75 Uridium.
    You received 300 Credits.
    You received 5 SAB-50 laser ammo.
    You received 30 LCB-10 laser ammo.
    You received 30 Uridium.
    You received 8 MCB-50 laser ammo.
    You received 15 LCB-10 laser ammo.
    You received 75 LCB-10 laser ammo.
    You received 75 Uridium.
    You received 30 Uridium.

No bonus added lol

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  14. User: LP~GreenGoblin~LP
    Server: U.S.A West
    I.D: 72803644

I'm getting huge lag spikes still also, formation thing which you guys know about, constant lag (on top of the huge lag spikes/freezes, like it'll be laggy then freeze for a few seconds then laggy then freeze a few seconds and that makes it hard to get plasmide or defend myself from enemy players) and I don't know if it's supposed to be this way but it takes ROUGHLY 11-12 Devo's to get 1 plasmide is this really the drop rate and you expect us to be able to kill roughly 7,800 Devos just for 650 plasmide then some how acquire 2,800 Scrap in time WITH ALL THIS LAG? 0.o that don't make sense to me. Please fix this, the length this has been going on is unacceptable. ~LP~

I'd also love to know when this will happen and how much each Res. will be.

15. Ship Name:ѕρα¢є★нυитєя★เภ๔★
    User ID:161994785
    Server: GA 2
    Map Location: all maps

i am a level 21 player trying to get surgeon design i made nearly 450 plasmide after solved lag problem last time but i am having lag from last 2 days when i am killing alians or try to collect Ore and when enemy attacking me my ship is freezing there EMP not working last 2 day i even can't made 30 to 40 plasmide but i died more than 30 times

16. Okay so after 45 minutes playing I see that we still have major lag and freezing happening in the game. I see that the awards notification does not keep up with the NPC killing, B B collecting, Cargo picks, and New ore collections, which may be part of the cause of the LAG. Found it funny that I could sit at the portal and see I was still collecting NPC kills and cargo and BB rewards but not even moving from portal, for several minutes. As the FREEZE lasts longer than the Cargo Drop timer and the awards list is running so far behind I can not even know if I collected the drops during the Frozen Ship Status. I know you state the game was not directly effected by the A.S. Update, but can you explain exactly what has gone wrong with the game? We have lost Protocols for the PET (not working), we are losing our CBS Modules and no one can build these, the Chat is not working for a lot of people, Pet has been lagging since the "JOKE" of Visual Upgrade April First, and those who are not strong enough to fight in 4-5 maps are unable to get a reasonable amount of New Ores to complete coveted Recipes of designs wanted. I know you "are working on the issues" but would it kill you to give the community some response to what has happened and possibly how much longer it is going to continue? Maybe even pull some of the Team off the Hangar/Equipment Client and repair what is messed up before adding more problems to the long list of issues keeping players out of the game.

You might even address the issue of WHEN the ores are going to appear in the SHOP as the FAQ says they would be available there, speculation by the community is not a good thing for D O and the players morale is failing with every passing day that the questions are ignored. @RickDekard could you please post something in the Dev Blog or Official Announcements of what is happening so everyone can see there is something being done to correct these issues?

Funny thing is I do this before entering into the game everyday and if it needs to be done more than that there really is something wrong with the game and we need to either fix it or shut the game down. I used to be able to play 16 hours without seeing any issues and clearing the history/cache was a once a month thing now it is a twice an hour thing what is up with this?

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  17. west-star

west-star User

darkorbit will stick to their answer to this ...its your pc , not the servers ( rofl )

clear your cache ...its a joke answer ...

18. spent the day on war thunder, immense pleasure, zero lag and everything works!! its exactly the opposite in laggy orbit, is that ore in shop yet ? ROFL

19. eT3RnitY

eT3RnitY User

Nope, it's not o_O

Mods, any update on the current issues with the game? Been a week or so without receiving update from the developers.

20. It's sad man. R.I.P DarkOrbit 2016 and I thought the game would never die... or break down..:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.